electronic issues

bobburito

to start off my door locks have stopped working but about every 3 months they will work again for about 5 min and my electronic suspension also stopped working and my heater controls do not all work i cant switch it out or defrost and dont light up any more all in all i fear all my electronic parts are on the fritz and one day my truck wont start where can i start??? mind you all this stuff worked when i got the truck a few years ago.

to start off my door locks have stopped working but about every 3 months they will work again for about 5 min and my electronic suspension also stopped working and my heater controls do not all work i cant switch it out or defrost and dont light up any more all in all i fear all my electronic parts are on the fritz and one day my truck wont start where can i start??? mind you all this stuff worked when i got the truck a few years ago.

As for the door locks, I had a similar issue with my 93 - but my locks worked only when it was raining :0|

Turned out it was this:

http://www.nissanpathfinders.net/forum/topic/34301-wd21-door-lock-timer/?hl=%2Bdoor+%2Blocks&do=findComment&comment=673804

Took more time to find the cracked solder point than to actually remove, solder, and reinstall, so it's not a difficult fix (if that turns out to be your prob).

• 3 months later...

figured i would get back and say i did resolder the board works great now and cleaned out the contacts in my suspension switch and works great now but the buttons on my heater contol still dont work all fuses are good took it out and everything is connected not sure