Minty.

blackworxx

Hey all.

So I havent really been into the truck/4x4 scene at all. My vehicle history mostly involved euro and jdm vehicles. I recently picked up a 4x4 and i absoloutly love it. I got one because I got me a job up in north Alberta and will be driving it from BC quite often and this truck is definetly up for the task.

A little about the purchase. The day i went shopping for a 4x4 i had my mind set on either a 4runner or R50 pathfinder. I looked at about 7 of them in one day, and none of them caught my attention. All were too high kms-worn interiors-not enough options.. i was kind of done with looking for a car that day.

Then at about 9pm i got a call back from this person who had an ad listed on craigslist for a 2001 Pathfinder LE. This ad barely had any information and didn't have pictures. But i was like, whatever might as well go look at this last one i might like it.

Well when i got to the persons house it was evident that this thing would be IMMACULATE. They had about 4 luxury cars parked outside and the Pathy was inside the 3 car garage with an M6 bmw and X6M bmw .

This Pathfinder has had one owner since new. Lady driven all its life. They got every single option that was available that year. showed me the bill for the truck when they bought it new- $48,987 12 years ago., only has 118,000K ... I do have plans for it but i want to keep it clean as possible

next day this is what i came home with. Only thing that wasn't in perfect condition was a little surface rust on the bush bar. No biggie at all !

img1994bq.jpg

img1988ns.jpg

img2008fv.jpg

img1986yd.jpg

img1983ce.jpg

img1984ez.jpg

img2007hg.jpg

And Here she is now. Bush Bar redone. K&N Intake system is on its way aswell as a few other goodies - also put in a nice sound system !

Comments are welcome ---

kq1c.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

pljf.jpg

7jxv.jpg

fsex.jpg

Edited by blackworxx