Newb from southern Ohio

Dabrki89

Hi guys just signed up got out of the car game and got the pathfinder about two months ago,

She's got some miles in her but runs like a top.

Not new to the car game but I am new to the r50s.

Main goal is to get a little insight to these. Already had intake off and put loctite on the butterfly screws. Common Nissan problem? My Sentra spec v had same issue.

I'm wanting to get a lift and wanting more than 2 in any recommendations?

Whoa! That looks strikingly like mine did stock (different wheels though). Welcome to NPORA. If you want more than a 2" lift you will need to search around for a sub frame drop (SFD). This method alone will give you 4" of lift but, if you add the AC 2" lift springs you can manage a 6" lift.

Whoa! That looks strikingly like mine did stock (different wheels though). Welcome to NPORA. If you want more than a 2" lift you will need to search around for a sub frame drop (SFD). This method alone will give you 4" of lift but, if you add the AC 2" lift springs you can manage a 6" lift.

Anyone in the board have info on sub frame drop? And don't these have an issue have rear wheels pulling forward with a lift?

Cool! I'm looking forward to your build.

Prob won't happen for a bit gotta get some other things taken care of first and I feel that doing this lift is going to cost some money.