A/T fluid for 1999.5

Guest darrin

Im new to this board and am a happy owner of a 1999.5 Pathfinder. Its a 3.3 auto, 4X4. She's silver with a tow package and the only upgrades Iv done since I have owned her(since new) is K&N filter and BFG A/T's. I need to change Dif fluid, trans fluid and T-case fluid. I had the A/T fluid ddrain and flushed at 40K. I didnt do it myself because I was in the process of Moving, so, what fluid's do I use for these things? I have the filter kit for Trany. Just need to know what fluids for the items I stated above. Thanks for your help and a great site indeed!

:help: Come on guys someone has to know.........I really need your help on this one. I cant get sent back to Iraq and leave this thing for my wife to take care of. If I have to I guess I could take it a dealership and then get raked across the coals.....HELP PLEASE

here is the info my dealer gave me... (I have a 99.5 also)

for the front diff, we use Penzoil Gearplus GL-5 for limited slip diffs, 80W90 weight. You can use this in the front diff as well, or just use regular 80W90 gear oil. Rear takes 2.5 litres and the front takes about 2 litres or less. The transfer case used automatic transmission fluid (ATF), and takes,oh, 3 litres or so. A little more difficult to fill, but certainly not impossible.