How to disengage 98 QX4 alarm/anti-theft system?

shurik355

guys my 98 Infiniti qx4 is acting strange. All of the sudden the car won't start. It tries to crank the motor but doesn't start. Then when you try again it won't even let it crank, and then there is a little blue light flashes twice real fast which is located right behind the steering wheel on the dash on the left side of the steering wheel . Is this Factory or not???

I just have a metal key, no remote or anything. This has never happened to me before. How can I disengage this theft issue? Can I remove the relay, fuse??? anything? I don't know what could have caused this.

Can someone help me, I need this thing running as soon as possible.

I the car is back and alive again. What i think it was is the battery and the aftermarket alarm system. I got under the steering wheel and dug up the security box, unplugged it, and tried to start the car. Then the battery died! I was like WTH??? so I jump started the car and it fired up right away. ran it for about 8 min and turned it off. Tried starting again and it won't start again! hmmmmmm a weak or bad battery I thought??? so I jump started the car again and it fired up again. Then i drove it for some time and since then seems like the battery have enough juice to start the car.

Anyway kinda hard to believe that it was the problem with the battery, and probably with the alarm. But Could the battery just gone bad all of the sudden? Its a fairly new battery, looks like it was replaced not a long ago.

Anyway If I live till tomorrow I'll see if the car starts again.

Edited by shurik355