NEW 4X4 OWNER IN SO CAL. LOOKING FOR TRAILS NEAR BY.

Felipe4x4

Hello NPORA. I'm a new 4x4 owner, but not a stranger to Nissans. This is my second Pathfinder and its a 4x4. I really haven't tried out the 4x4 yet and I want to soon. I live in Rialto and am looking for some near by areas to go test her out (my 4x4). If anyone is from the area and can shoot me some places to go or even better are willing to head out with me that would be awesome. Also there will be a Nissan meet over at Fontana Nissan on May 6 if anyone is interested.

If you take the 210 over to azusa about 35 minutes there is the san gabriel river OHV (offroad recreational area) 8 dollars a day and some good looking trails i have a friend that lives in Tustin and would be interested in checking the area out some weekend shoot me an e-mail when you want to go and we can do some offroadin.....good fishing and gold hunting as well in the area......

Mark

Welcome to NPORA. Looks like you guys have a Nissan family!

We are a nissan family. I worked for Nissan for 4 years. My first vehicle was an 85 720 Pickup that I had lowered and cleaned up. My father-in-law worked for infinity and nissan for about 20years or so. We have had really good luck with nissans.

@ Mark

thanks for your reply. I am going to definitely be e-mailing you soon.

sounds good....... just got back from coral canyon in Alpine off the 8 east of San Diego and it was a blast a couple of technical spots which got the heart racing a bit........high centered once forgot high lift (my fault-bad line-rock Stuck on step bar) put some Rocks under the tires got out no problem....got a bit scared when the temp gauge stopped working we stopped to take a break and shut the truck off went to turn the truck on and nothing........ starter is good....... had to be electrical checked all wires nothing out of place checked fuises and somehow i blew a Meter fuse replaced it and started right up the battery was not strapped down well and was banging around a bit scared the crap out of me on a trail 5 miles in....turned around made it out and worked great the rest of the trip gona make sure all electrical is tied up and sealed and hope it doesn't happen again......

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Felipe4x4! I'm in South Orange county, you are fairly close to me (don't forget to put your location on the member map, we're pretty thin on the ground in So Cal!) :laugh: :laugh: I'm part of the So Cal Froaders group on Facebook & we do lots of local & not so local trips (Anza Borrego, Mojave, Red Rock, etc).

Some of us are heading out to Joshua Tree park next weekend to find some abandoned mines, come along if you can make. It'll be a lot of fun & fairly mild off roading with some technical spots if you feel like it., plus It'll be nice to have more Pathy's along to balance out all the jeeps & FJ's :itsallgood::jig: PM me or email & I'll give you more details. Check out "So Cal Froaders" if you're on Facebook.