32" tires

Patty

Thanks guys! I appreciate the info. Unfortunately the wheels I ordered are the deepest offset they offered. There was another set I like too but were $600 more for the set. Looking back, they offered a -18 offset, but for a 10" wide wherl, so the back spacing would have been the same, 5".

Little FR, when you installed the spacers, was there any need to trim down the stock lug bolts?

If so, I'll just order 1.75-2" spacers if I can avoid having to do any trimming of lug bolts!

No trimming, I've only owned one set of spacers ever I had to trim and they were 1" on a 1990 Yota with crappy aftermarket wheels.

I'm not telling you what to do... But I have shattered a 2" spacer b4 by just running them down and torquing. I almost died in my Monte, but I had wheels coming and played fast and loose.

Use loctite red, start each lug hand tight (I grease the outside of the acorns) tighten in 10lb increments. It's a pain but with lug centric spacers you don't want any mistakes. Do your star pattern and torque to 110. I usually jam a screwdriver in the air vents of the rotor to hold it.

On the other hand doing everything proper I have put 100k+ miles on spacers and checked torque on one or two but have had no issues.