OME part number questions

LowLife

Going to order the OME springs soon....have a few questions though about the part numbers I need to order. I am going to go with HD in front and MD in the rear like most people. Also, I am going to be purchasing from RuggedRocks.com. On their website I get the following info:

Fronts: OME2928 - HD 0.5" lift - $149.95

Rears: OME2923 - MD 0.5" lift - $149.95

OME2922 - MD 0.5" lift - $149.95

Can anyone confirm the HD part number? It's strange that there are two MD's listed for the rear? I'm assuming one of them should actually be LD instead of MD. Can anyone confirm? I think OME2923 is the one I need.

Also, I thought the OME was around a 1" lift.....however, it only states 0.5" on the website. Any ideas? Thanks!

Going to order the OME springs soon....have a few questions though about the part numbers I need to order. I am going to go with HD in front and MD in the rear like most people. Also, I am going to be purchasing from RuggedRocks.com. On their website I get the following info:

Fronts: OME2928 - HD 0.5" lift - $149.95

Rears: OME2923 - MD 0.5" lift - $149.95

OME2922 - MD 0.5" lift - $149.95

Can anyone confirm the HD part number? It's strange that there are two MD's listed for the rear? I'm assuming one of them should actually be LD instead of MD. Can anyone confirm? I think OME2923 is the one I need.

Also, I thought the OME was around a 1" lift.....however, it only states 0.5" on the website. Any ideas? Thanks!

no, you need 928 for the front and 922 for the rear.

923 is the PN for the MD front coils. 922 is the PN for the MD rear coils.

the actual lift will vary slightly depending on how much weight you have on the vehicle. if it's all stock, it'll give about 1.5", but will be closer to 1" or 0.5" if you had aftermarket steel bumpers or what have you.