Xterra nerf bars

02silverpathy

there are these fender flares made by EGR, like seen on this pathy. As for nerf bars, there are a few companies out there, like manik and smittybilt (I think they have applications for the R50). Go to truckaddons.com and look up parts by your vehicle, they should have some options ;)

Hi guys,

i posted in the service forum that i can get parts for gen 1 pathy's, i also saw 2 Xterra's with mint nerf bars....question is will they work on my r50??

thanks again,

chris

a bit off topic (sorry) - but do those Xterra's have the roof racks on them?

looking for a couple of the crosser bars...

I guess it would depend on how much it would cost to ship them to Canada...

and duty & crap... not sure if you can mark car parts as a "gift" to avoid duty... heh...

I know there's a few people looking for them...

Thanks - I have posted the "guess my weight game" on the Xterra board... will let you know... I'm pretty much dependant on how much it costs to ship...

Let me know if there are some there in good shape - if you happen to go. Thank you! :D

EDIT: Seems after posting my question on the X board - a few users might be willing to part with their crosser bars... so please dont go out just for me... if youre out there - have a look & let me know what you see... otherwise - I'm in no hurry - I can wait! Thanks! ;)