Want to get 265 ft of torq in me 5speed + FS rims

vq35

Question - body redone, rust obliterated, rear susp redone, NOW everything is boring and I am twitchin for some STREET action (dont go past cottage, sorry folks) plus more power. Mine is a stick 3.5 = 240 ft of torq - I want POWER VALVES (yes yes locktite) and from what I have gathered, the opening/closing function is electronically controlled by the god damn AUTOMATIC tranny. So would there be a way is the question ......... I mean it is the same engine otherwise - has this been done/attempted ........ or is it theoretically possible and how ???? Please refrain from telling me that anything is possible provided I have the loot! I understand this clearly and do NOT have unlimited funds so I want to get a used engine and do it meself. I have an intake and cat back exhaust and there is a hot cam at 4X4 for $1200 (which happens to be the cost of a used 3.5 .....INSTALLED) Anyway, help would be appreciated - as a newby, I posed this question a year or 2 ago and maybe I didnt pose it properly, but I have a feeling that this is possible, somebody please confirm that I can install power valves.......

please do not respond to the following if not interested .... Thank you

Next is items I no longer want/need

1 4X16 inch stock wheels with no tires (plus DIY paint materials - sandpaper, flat black, primer etc) with NO issues $300 FINAL

2 4+1 16 inch stock rims (all with Michelin tires) and 4 tires at 40-50% plus steel spare with tire at 60% tread $400 FINAL

3 4 Bridgestone Blizzak tires at 75-80% tread remaining (awesome IMHO!!!) WITH RUST FREE steel wheels in silver $500 FINAL

OR

everything for $1100 FINAL

LOCAL PICK UP IN TORONTO (CENTRAL) OR reasonable alternative

iPhonemix008.jpg

pix3pathy029.jpg

pix3pathy032.jpg

pix3pathy011.jpg

pix3pathy010.jpg

iphonepictures051811008.jpg

pix3pathy006.jpg

pix3pathy033.jpg