Tried my winch out today

Today was the first day I have tried to pull anyone but my own pathy with the new winch. My buddy was driving his 3/4 ton chevy and sucked in mud and blew his motor in the pit. I took a strap and put it around a tree with a D-ring and put a strap from my rear bumper to his rig and it pulled it out of the pit and 10 feet up a hill; I am very impressed with the winch and that my bumpers can take the abuse as well. I will have some pics up again soon but I don't know if there are any good ones as my buddies GF was taking them; hopefully there are some good ones. On a side note I peeled one of my light guards back while squeezing between two trees; so I need to take it off and bend it back to fit; the rocker guards once again saved me from body damage.

Dang man. I'm eyeballing mud holes while you are out pushing your Pathy to it's limits. I need to find some trails around these parts. So far, my best (legal) bet will be Uwharrie OHV park up in North Carolina. Can't wait for the pics! :puterpunch:

Glad your winch and bumpers works good !! and those sliders are a savior saved my door last week also.. devonianwalk go get some sliders BEFORE you go wheel you won't regret it they are worth every dime.. :deadhorse:

Edited by PaMountianbiker