Newish from Colorado

spazman

Been lurking, then signed up a while ago and never came in here to say hi. I'm over in Grand Junction, Colorado. And yes it's true, I've yet to make the hour drive to Moab with it to see how she does. I guess that's what happens when you have kids. I'm 28 married and have 3 kids. Love the forums here, lots of good information and for the most part people use complete sentences! Hate car forums with high schoolers that talk in text short hand! I was a long time member of awdpirates.net, a colorado forum for mostly subarus but had other awd car owners. Ended up selling my 06 Impreza because I needed the money from getting laidoff and bought the pathfinder from my parents which they bought new.

Anyway, I look forward to learning more about these R50s and making this a capable daily driver.

Hey what's up with us people from Colorado not saying hello right away? Took me say, two years. :rolleyes:

Grand Junction you say? I used to live there as a kid, I only saw Moab twice via mountain bike.

Anyways, Welcome!

Yes it is white, I took the rusted up sidesteps off and the front mudflaps since the offroading up around my folks house in Buena Vista. I've seen another lifted white pathfinder that looks a lot like mine around town though.

Also, I've been wheeling in Moab, just not in my pathfinder. Did most of poison spider in my work's stock quadcab chevy silverado showing that it's not all about lifts and big wheels, sometimes angles, stacking rocks, and a little finess can go a long way! Hopefully I can meet up with some of you guys down there and see what kind of trouble i can get into!

Yet another embarrasing fact, my wife is a photographer and I am the secondary for thing slike weddings and I have not taken a photo of my pathfinder yet. Man what is my deal?!? No Moab, no Photos... I need to get off my ass and do both!

Ouray's about 1 1/2 hours away. There's some great country out here and we're hoping to get out with the camera's this summer and get some good nature photos so it should be a good excuse to find some trails around here. I look forward to sharing some good adventures, and using your guys knowledge to fix up the beast.

Ouray's about 1 1/2 hours away. There's some great country out here and we're hoping to get out with the camera's this summer and get some good nature photos so it should be a good excuse to find some trails around here. I look forward to sharing some good adventures, and using your guys knowledge to fix up the beast.

If you go down to Ouray, you should do the Alpine Loop that goes from Silverton over to Lake City and back. It takes you over Engineer Pass and Cinnamon Pass and can be done in a stock SUV. Along with some of the most beautiful scenery in Colorado, you will see a lot of the old mines and mining towns. It takes a full day to run it if you stop and enjoy the view periodically. You may also want to wait until late June or even July to go. We went up there late May/early June last year and a majority of the trails were still closed due to snow. You can contact the Foresty Service office in Ouray or Silverton and they can tell you the status of the trails in the area. Also get a good trail book. It will help you out alot. Good luck.

WAVEY hello and welcome! 1 hr from Moab??? you lucky bastige. I towed my jeep on the back of my semi from ca to do moab lols.

grab your camera, and get to takin some pics!