2001 Pathfinder weak clutch. upgrades avail?

Etech9

Hey Folks, looking for some input here. I got a 2001 Pathfinder SE with a 5 speed. Clutch was done nearly 20K also main and slave cylinders. I have no reason to suspect that there is anything wrong with the clutch, its just that I noticed it now has a tendency to slip much more often. Well at least since I put the 31" tires. I notice the slip only when the truck is heavy and I am working the clutch a bit. I have yet to take this off road and I am sure the problem will be worse when I am navigating some tough terrain. Does anyone know of a suitable Clutch/Flywheel upgrade. I have not had much luck.

Thanks

Thanks for the link but that guy has the 3.3L SOHC V6 In 2001 Nissan went to the 3.5L DOHC V6 with 250HP(VQ35)

I did call up centerforce and they do not make a clutch for my application. They Suggested I call JIM WOLF TECHKNOWLOGIES who specialize in Nissan Performance Parts.

They said my application uses: a pull type of configuration found only on the 90-98 NISSAN SKYLINE R32 and R33

both clutch setups are “Pull” configurations and should meet the same specs?

(250mm 9¾” Disk, 1” input, 24 Spline)

Even a stock version of this clutch should have alot more bite than whats in my truck now. Now I just need to confirm this before I spend $360

Jump in if anyone has any info on this?