Winch Bumpers

matapalo

Not to renew an old thread but to add my two cents the ARB bumper for our pathys and hardbody es have poor quality control now. I ordered one and it was built too long (tall wise) and too short (length wise). After fighting with it all day and cutting the crap out of both my pathy and the bumper itself I was able to get it installed but I had to use and inch thick of washers for every bolt on the bottom of the frame to drop it down. Then also the headlights still wouldn't fit so even more angle grinding and lastly the turn signals didn't fit well at all, they are sunk into the bumper and not completely centered. Maybe mine was just made on a Friday lol

I think you installed an ARB bumper from a hardbody. The hardbodies sit about 2 inches taller than the pathfinder....

Now if you had a 2" body lift or 3", the hardbody ARB bumper will fit without issues.

I ordered it specifically for a pathfinder however that doesn't mean they didn't send the wrong bumper. I'll have to remember where I ordered it for others reference. It works just with a lot more modification than I initially imagined haha

• 1 month later...