Fog Light Relays

so i have a parts truck (94 le) and was wondering if i could use the extra foglight switch and wiring setup to use an extra set of foglights on my 95 xe i was thinking of using the spot on the fuse box that is reserved for the heated seats fuse then follow the stock foglight wiring to pop out at the same location. i want to use the extra stock switch instead of drilling a hole in my dash and using an aftermarket switch n setup. any tips, ideas, examples, etc would be great thanks peeps :ar15:

I ran the factory fog light switch to my aftermarket fog lights. I simply found the wiring to each factory light, cut them to length, and spliced the wires to my other lights in the bull guard. Everything besides the lights themselves is factory now, and the fuse is in the engine compartment next to the relay center. The relay is mounted on the firewall on the passenger side.

If you're talking about running two sets of lights through one switch, each light will still need it's own ground that way a full 12V passes through one light and onto the next, wiring in parallel.

I would take the entire lighting circuit from the donor Pathfinder and install it the same way in the other one. That way there's continuity throughout both systems...

Is there an unused hole in your center console to put the other switch?

yeah the only spots used are the usual rear hatch, alarm, and the factory foglights i still have three spots left and my 95 is standard so i wont have the comfort/power switch and i would like to find heated leather seats and use the last two bottom pods for their switches but those types of seats are hard to find in the northeast but thanks for the advice when im dont wit the parts truck if i can send u a part u need let me know :beer: