Wiring Diagram for 89 WD21

Yotamonk

Earlier today I was installing an amp kit for my 89 pathy and when I was all done the truck didn't start, I have no power. When I turn the key I get no bells or whistles and the only thing that works is the clock. I checked all the fuses on the drivers left and they were all ok. I looked all over under the hood for some sort of fusible link or fuse I may have blown but I don't think there is anything like that under there except for a few relays. The battery has 12.6v and all the connections are clean. If someone could get me a wiring diagram so I can retrace my footsteps, or give me any insight on what I could have done it would be greatly appreaciated.

My email is tjknute@far.midco.net

Thanks

Its prolly a loose fusibe link connection. The tabs inside the connectors get corroded and funky and probably came loose when you were hooking up the amp power.

I tried to scan the schematic from my service manual, but somethings wrong with my scanner. Looks like the related wire from the fusible link connector would be the white/black one. That's the one that'll carry 12v thru to the interlock relay, clutch switch (M/T) inhibitor relay, etc. down to the starter solenoid.

I removed all the fusible links in mine and replaced them with a fuse block and stab in fuses because I took a right turn one time before the wiring change and my truck shut off. Ends up the battery slid a few inches and wiggled the fusible link connector enough to break the 12v ignition connection. Hope this helps. Good luck.

Big shoe, Thank you for the help. It turns out someone replaced the factory fusible links in my truck with circuit breakers. I was looking for the completely wrong thing. but you were right with them coming loose which is what happened with the wires for the circuit breakers. I plugged them back in and zip tied them in there, i hope that will work till I can get something like you have. I appreciate the help. Thanks again.