ABS and Brake Dummy Lights

No worries. It only becomes remedial if it's been asked 46578 times, or if YOU have to ask more than once. :lol:

Cool I did do a search before a I posted......

so who do you like in the Cup? I'm pulling or the Pens (only by default since my beloved Lightning really stink (stunk) this year, but hey, the first overall pick is pretty sweet!)

Hey gang, just finished my little RMS/FMS and TB project and just for kicks threw some new pads up front. Within a week, my ABS warning light came on along with the red brake light. Upon start up, the ABS light goes out but comes back on after self check the. Just to be sure, I put new pads on the rear but the light(s) must be indicating something more severe.

My Pathy friends say it's no big deal and one of them simply took the inidicator lights out of the dash.....

The brakes are a tad spongy and may have a very small amount of air in them, but I'm thinking the warning lights are for some else all together.

any ideas??

I get this exact same problem when my brake fluid level goes too low. I open the lid, pour a few ounces of fluid in and ITS FIXED!

For about 8 months, until it happens again...