Hello From Rock Hill, SC

Hello everyone. I have been a long time lurker, but have never posted. I am from Rock Hill, SC. For those who don't know where that is... it is right under the NC/SC state line right below Charlotte, NC.

Friday, my truck was making a chuga chuga sound... I changed the plugs and now it runs a LOT better. I still have a lot to do to her... like fix a pretty significant oil leak (Me thinks it's coming from the rear oil seal.) I also have all the stuff needed to change the timing belt, water pump ,and the left cam seal if needed. I haven't had the time or the guts to actually do it yet.

I just want to say Thank You !for all the help you guys and gals have given me even though you didn't know it. I have made many searches to find answers to my pathy's ailings and have been able to solve most of them that I have attempted.

:beer:

Welcome aboard, I lived in Fort Mill for about a year. I've never loved a place so much.

Check out S/E USA page, plan to do Coal Creek 1st week in June if you can make it.

Thanks, I've never heard of that! I checked out your link in the S/E page. I will definately have to take the family camping and hit the trails. Is there good camping areas close by? That really sounds fun. It will probably be after I get my oil leak fixed.

This is where we are staying next weekend...

http://smithsmthideaway.samsbiz.com/

If we like it we plan to stay there Monday thru Thursday nights that week in June. You can get cheaper rates on week nights and we'll tent camp on the weekends to save a couple of nickels.

It's in Townsend Tn. It's not nearly as commercial as Pigeon forge and Gatlinburg, but twice as beautiful. It's close to Cades Cove with is my favorite destination in the Smokies!

This is where we are staying next weekend...

http://smithsmthideaway.samsbiz.com/

If we like it we plan to stay there Monday thru Thursday nights that week in June. You can get cheaper rates on week nights and we'll tent camp on the weekends to save a couple of nickels.

It's in Townsend Tn. It's not nearly as commercial as Pigeon forge and Gatlinburg, but twice as beautiful. It's close to Cades Cove with is my favorite destination in the Smokies!

I love the Smokies, but have never been to Cades Cove! Please let me know how the smiths mountain hide away turns out!!! The comments sounded great!

I pledge to do more tent camping this year.

Welcome to NPORA bud. Lets see some pics of the truck.

I don't have any pictures close by. I'll be sure to post some real soon !! and thanks for the Welcome!

Edited by FindingThePath