'03 and Manual Hubs? This will work right?

pixel41

I guess i'm just getting brain mush from reading all the threads on the ways to do a suspension lift. But my question is...

Will a Warn Manual Hub work with my 2003 Pathfinder SE with a 4WD stick shift on the floor (I have an Auto transmission, but the 4WD stick to clarify...and it's not the switch on the dash and mine doesn't offer the AllMode 4WD).

I've read some posts that say some about electronic transfer cases on the newer R50s and manual hubs don't mix, but i'm thinking they meant that for the ones that have the switch on the dash and AllMode 4WD mode. Right? As long as I don't shift my stick 4WD into 4WD while the manual hub is unlocked, i'll be fine right?

I'm getting so excited about getting my lift i can't sleep!!!! haha

Edited by pixel41

Correct, they will work on your 03, as long as you have the manual and not auto 4 wheel drive you can have the manual hubs. just dont try to shift it with the hubs unlocked or you will get some bad noises fron the T-Case. I have the Warn hubs on my 97 and unlocked get about 2 MPG better than with the stock hubs and when locked. it just really sucks now that we have had about 7 inches of snow on the ground cause I have been useing 4 Hi for about a week and a half and beetween the cold temps and the 4 wheel been averaging about 12 MPG. but partly my fault for having fun in the slippery conditions. LOL

Correct, they will work on your 03, as long as you have the manual and not auto 4 wheel drive you can have the manual hubs. just dont try to shift it with the hubs unlocked or you will get some bad noises fron the T-Case. I have the Warn hubs on my 97 and unlocked get about 2 MPG better than with the stock hubs and when locked. it just really sucks now that we have had about 7 inches of snow on the ground cause I have been useing 4 Hi for about a week and a half and beetween the cold temps and the 4 wheel been averaging about 12 MPG. but partly my fault for having fun in the slippery conditions. LOL

haha, nice.

yeah, been a crap year for colorado springs as well. woke up this morning and MORE snow. wow, i'm ready for warm weather. Not looking forward to putting on my lift in a cold garage!

haha, nice.

yeah, been a crap year for colorado springs as well. woke up this morning and MORE snow. wow, i'm ready for warm weather. Not looking forward to putting on my lift in a cold garage!

My 2003 SE loves the Warn Hubs. So will yours.

Nice. Good to hear.

Another '03 huh? Can I see pics?

I shall try to download some photo's. Keep in mind I am an old fart that computers love to taunt and I have had trouble getting any of the places like Image Shack to work for me.