Ironman Suspension

DucatiDom

Anyone heard of them? I have a chance to get a good price on a set of coils they make, advertised to give 2" lift. Price beats AC by a mile, however their website doesn't mention lift hight. Anyone know the stock coil spring specs(hight,lenght,etc...)?

I've had Ironman on my LandCruiser... use their foamcell shocks and not their gas. The Foamcell give a much more compliant ride. Ironman are a top quality suspension provider. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend them to anyone and I will be putting them on my Pathy when I return home in 2008.

on IFS vehicles their B-spec kit gives approx 35mm additional height. These are not designed to be lift springs. They're uprated springs that'll cope with a hammering when touring offroad. If you just want lift springs you'll best need to look elsewhere.

C-spec kits are not designed for a lift either and will not give any additional height over B spec items. They're just more uprated again to cope with constant weight not additional occasional weight. For sporadic offroad touring and towing b-spec is ample from ironman.