Buying used tires

Pinkie

Just saw an add in local news, about someone selling used Grabber MT's. Dimension is right for what i'm looking for 33X12.5, but my only convern is that they have 8mm of thread left. So im asking if that's enough or if anyone knows how much is there on new tire like this one.

Price is about 220$ for 4 tires.

Thanks for help & advice. Jaka

Hey I'm still a noobie, but if you can afford it, get new tires. That 4wheel parts.com has a instant 60bucks off on a set of BFG and similar for other tires, plus free shipping (no tax too) for me its 483bucks shipped on a set of bfg ATs. 31's.

Reason I say that, is I also did get some CHEAP used 2 tires on craigslist and someone gave me 2 other ones. LMAO I had mixed match tires, bridgestone dueller, michellin something, another radial....I was just desperate to take of those mini stock tires and get 31's. BUT there were occasional no gripping and hydroplaning tripled for me. It just snowed in NJ couple of days ago, and anxious to test in snow. Horrible! I would drive15mph and brake soft, and the car just skidded gently to the right. The front tires where worst. Maybe you might luck out on that set. Definitely dont get mixed match of all types threads like I did, lmao i'm such a noob. I'll never get used tires again..somethings are best left to buying new. Maybe if a guy drove a new set for 5,000 miles and he just wanted bigger and sold for a nice price, I might buy, if i'm short on cashola

Zivijo!

whats up! most of my family lives in Ljubljana. Funny to see some one from Slovenija. anyways i think thats a decent deal for the tires, might have to do a little hacking to get em to fit. Maybe try to get em for 200.

Ciao!