2" rear lift

I hear they ride stiffer than stock, and you may need longer shocks. If you haven't ordered them already, another consideration would be Old Man Emu springs, they give 1" of lift and are also stiffer. I just think that 2" of lift in the rear might give the car a goofy stance, but its your call ;)

I Agree it seems a little higher then what I want, but I had a hard time finding anything else. I do want something stiffer, and a 1 inch lift is what I was really looking for. What would be a good place to order the old man emu's?.....squam1 let me know how the full kit looks and feels on your ride. But i don't want to lift the whole thing, it's only two wheel drive. I just want it for loads (people/bikes), bottoming out, and looks. :allclean:

If you don't plan on offroading, you dont need new shocks (since you wont be flexing or anything, so the shocks wont top out with the new ride height), but if you are running stock shocks and want a stiffer ride, then I definitely suggest a new pair. Ranchos would be a good choice, but you could go with OME shocks or the more expensive blisteins as well. B)

Thanks for the info Big J. I think I'm going to go with the EMU's and maybe new shocks next month in the rear. This month I'm buying a Thule Fairing for my bike rack to help with gas. squam1 I see your new picture with the lift, looks good, but that's more then I need, but at least I see what a 2 inch left in the rear looks like, and it would like kind of funny if I left the front stock. Thanks again and I'll post when I get my springs installed. WAVEY