Decals For The Site

josh

Who does the decals on the site?

I myself own a vinyl graphics business and would love to make decals for such a great site. If someone could point me in a direction of who to contact that would be great!!!!

thanks

josh

This has been an ongoing issue.. we dont currently have anyone doing these - we've had a few people do runs, and a few people who have attempted to start up a batch, but things keep falling thru...

I sent in a request to "Pathie4Me" for one...never received one, and I do not believe anyone else did either.

Take a look at this thread http://npora.ipbhost.com//index.php?showto...14312&st=40 to see whats been going on over the last few months. Basically not too much. lol.

I would be extremely interested in buying a good quality decal if you posted a pic and price! On the above thread take a look at the last post (by 90seven), I personally like the looks of the third decal (the one at the bottom).

Good luck!

This has been an ongoing issue.. we dont currently have anyone doing these - we've had a few people do runs, and a few people who have attempted to start up a batch, but things keep falling thru...

I have reproduced the mail logo, the 11 b 3 3/8 decal.

With permission I would like to put these on my website and set it up so people can buy them directley threw my site. This way its not just paypaling someone money with a hope to get a sticker. Here is the decal I made this morning and I put it on my pathy with pride!!!.

Picture517.jpg

Here is all my contact info

rescuegfx@gmail.com

Finishline Graphics

5 Woodland Drive

Bristol, VT 05443

Phone 802-349-5947

www.finishlinegraphics.com

I have done decals for these other car club forums

CB7 Tuner Honda Accord Site

JDMCC Honda Civic Site

Honda Girls.Com

New England Explorers

Ive done work for major companies such as Circuit City, Lettered there car audio dept Xterra

Napa

Plus tons of other stuff

I hope this shows everyone that I am a comitted member and will not screw anyone over. Plus I am offering what I think is great pricing. 1 decal for 5.00, 2 for 8.00 in a rainbow of colors.

Let me know what you guys think, feel free to call, email, etc I will bae waiting to start churning these babies out!

Thanks

Josh

Edited by josh