06 lift kit

Cannonball

i know most people on here dont drive the newer pathfinders but i was wondering if anyone happens to know where to get a lift kit for an 06 4x4 pathy. the only one i've found so far is a 5" lift from purenissan.com but they're not ready to be ordered. and i dont think i want a 5" lift on mine. i'm thinkin 3-3.5.

thanks

- Eric

Not much around at all yet. Even if the Calimini WAS available, I would wait for something else.

There is a guy with some spacer lift info HERE

...and there is already a set of springs from AC that will lift the front about 2" and there is now talk of swapping in Armada springs to lift the rear. Another guy used air bags in the back to get a bit of lift...less than perfect IMO.

Unless you are a real go-getter and want to try and hack something together yourself, wait around another few months and somebody reputable will have a decent kit available.

Just my $0.02.

thanks, i havent been hearing very good things about calimini so i hadnt wanted to go with them. i'm definitely not one to try and piece together something myself, as much as i'd like to i dont have the resources/time/ability to try. i apprecieate the advice though, thanks.