Complete Exhaust System on 96 Pathy

FloydMax

The rear muffler and tailpipe disconnected from the mid-body muffler about two weeks ago. Paid $245 for a complete, from the engine manifold to the rear, fully welded system with NO CLAMPS, all new muffler, both sides and extra bracing welded onto the thickest pipes I have ever seen used on an exhaust sytem. Quality Brake and Muffler, May Street, Worcester, Ma. These guys bend their own pipe and weld the system together so well supported and welded it is impressive. The best I have ever seen. They were highly recommended to me by another Pathy owner who had it done 3 years ago. The cost of $245 blew me away (along with every muffler and exhaust garage in the region).The 1996 has 75,000 miles...she was due. Great job! All my cars are going there now. :clap:

Guest 88PFMN

I've got a local guy that does the same...bends the pipe, great work for very good prices. Basically, you'll find someone like this in many cities if you look hard enough, find referrals, etc. Do NOT ever use the big big chains like Midas, whatever unless you know someone at one, I guess...usually see their exhausts falling apart after a year or two. My $.02, actual value.

I've had 2 exhaust systems installed by Quality in Worcester and I've sent countless people to him - he's is by far the best quality I have seen for exhaust systems, bar none!!! And I've ALWAYS been impressed with the $$ he charges - more than reasonable for the quality you get!