Preacher

Stereo Installation

A few weeks ago, I installed a Pioneer DMH-2660NEX head unit in my 2004 Pathfinder.  I ordered the trim ring to eliminate the gap but it still leaved a gap at the bottom.  This is the trim kit made by Metra.  Usually their stuff is on point but this one sucks.  I spent time on the phone with Crutchfield and they say that this is the trim ring they have listed for the Pathfinder.    Has anyone else installed a double din unit in their Pathfinder and what did you do to not have this problem?

Same here. Ended up installing an 8" tablet which fit perfectly.

Sent from my SM-G973U1 using Tapatalk

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, Preacher said:

A few weeks ago, I installed a Pioneer DMH-2660NEX head unit in my 2004 Pathfinder.  I ordered the trim ring to eliminate the gap but it still leaved a gap at the bottom.  This is the trim kit made by Metra.  Usually their stuff is on point but this one sucks.  I spent time on the phone with Crutchfield and they say that this is the trim ring they have listed for the Pathfinder.    Has anyone else installed a double din unit in their Pathfinder and what did you do to not have this problem?

http://www.nissanpathfinders.net/forum/topic/43883-r50jr’s-build-thread/?do=findComment&comment=795682

Edited by R50JR

Much appreciated.  Just ordered one.  Now I can make my installation look professional.