Driver side master switch illumination

Kazza

Hi guys, been having a bunch of problems with my power windows and door locks. Narrowed most things down to faulty master power window switch but whomever was in the doorcard before me also rewired the whole harness up wrong to the switch and I've had to rewire the 2 plugs going into the switch itself. I noticed, however; that i am missing pins for the illumination which lights up the power window/ lock buttons in the dark - pins 16 and 18. Looking at the fsm there should be pink wires coming from the harness representing + / - that connect to the wider illumination circuit.

I've cut back the harness a bit and can't see them in there. 

The fsm also doesn't seem to represent the path of these wires on the power window / door lock or illumination wiring diagrams oddly enough (unless I'm missing something). 

Anybody got any clues on this? I looked at passenger side and and it has the pink wires running from the plug through the harness.

I'm not sure if either my harness is missing wires or these 2 illumination wires splice into some other wires in the harness.

Perhaps someone else can take a peek at their harness for me n see where pins 16 and 18 are going?

Cheers,

K