Hello, I'm a new guy from CT

Guest zx6rrmckee

Guest zx6rrmckee

Hello, I'm a new guy from CT.. not new to pathfinders, nissans or off-roading but new here! I'm actually selling my pride and joy on ebay now, it's under

http://npora.ipbhost.com//index.php?showto...=0entry123759

I'd like to formally thank you for the invite to your forum! I've got tons of pic's, ideas, and parts for the wd-21 so just ask if you want something, however i'm planning on packign 90% of it in the back of the truck for the lucky buyer... Well thanks again and keep it on at least 2 wheels!

Hello, I'm a new guy from CT.. not new to pathfinders, nissans or off-roading but new here! I'm actually selling my pride and joy on ebay now, it's under

http://npora.ipbhost.com//index.php?showto...=0entry123759

I'd like to formally thank you for the invite to your forum! I've got tons of pic's, ideas, and parts for the wd-21 so just ask if you want something, however i'm planning on packign 90% of it in the back of the truck for the lucky buyer... Well thanks again and keep it on at least 2 wheels!

WAVEY hello and welcome... prepare to have your brain picked clean about your pathy :D that is one beautiful rig!!

I think we're all wishing we could afford it.... *sighs* it appears you have put a lot of love and effort into your rig :bow: :bow:

Welcome and WOWZAAAAA!!!!!

May want to get these moved to the new people secton? V? P?

Killer Sweet Pathy...... *Whips out Check book...... dam im short $$$$

Hello, I'm a new guy from CT..

Welcome Mike.. thank you for excepting my invite :aok:

Based on the truck that... sadly... you are selling you probably have a lot to offer members here.

What do you plan on replacing the truck with? Or have you already? In the future (after the mailman gives you a break) any plans to start another one?

Guest zx6rrmckee

I do plan on startign another one, but it will be very different. I"m not sure exactly my plans yet, but i've got tons of ideas. I'd really like to just keep this one and do the vg33e swap but I dont have the money or time right now. I can tell you that the new one I wont be afraid to roll over... that's the plan.. one that I dont care if i roll over, or swamp out the inside.. or scrape it up... and it will have a transmission from Top Tec Transmission in New Jersey... he builds such awesome transmissions... I had one made at IPT, that's Import Transmissions http://www.importperformancetransmission.com/ and I keep destroying it. John built it and screwed me over. He put garbage for parts inside it and I wasted over 4k. I did two transmissions myself.. one from Phoenix remanufactred.. I killed 2 of those... so I tried IPT, wasted more money.. then I met Brad at Toptec Trans.. this new trans is so reliable.. and to top it off, if it breaks he's guranteed it... so sweet.. custom Recon converter.. so nice... Anyway the new one will have a sweet set-up, but that's all in the future... I have to find out where i'm going to be living next, that's the priority.

Mike

• 2 weeks later...