Warn Premium Hubs cheaper than $125?

107k on my street wagon, time for some much needed maintenance. My list is gettin pretty long, so I figured what the hell lets make it longer, and start prepping it for more capable off road use. I would like to swap to the Warn hubs while its out of service. Cheapest I have seen them is $125 with free shipping. Is that the best I can get?

Edited by Sierra Cement

I would say so! Where did you see that? I discovered that I've chewed up the inside of mine pretty good from years of abuse and neglect, and since I'm going to be tearing down the whole front end, and replacing everything, I might as well replace those, too. AC Sells em for $150 + shipping.

hmmmmm ... just looked at it again. For those of you with a post 1999 rig, it doesn't list our pathys specifically, but the 29091 part number is the same I have seen on other sites for the 99.5 to 200? R50. I believe there may be an issue with the fitment into the stock wheel...... gonna have to look into this.

Also, for such a cheesy site, I think they're probably OK. I checked them against the BBB (they had the BBB thing placarded on the website), and they are members. They are also members of SEMA.

They also list local telephone numbers as well as a physical address (not just a P.O. Box.) That's a good sign. Give them a call and check it out.

I haven't heard much about them. I would tend to think that they require quite a bit of care, and of course, the teflon coating, much like any coated frying pan, will wear off with use and scrubbing. The only reason to get them over anything else, is because you like them.

My first reaction is to think this makes no sense. They designed it for their off road wheels not the street blingers. Aren't those the wheels that will see the most abrasive debris? I like the look of some of those matte black wheels. But I don't want to be rolling around on four abused omelette pans with rusty, flakey scouring all over.

My mother in law lives down a 10 mile dirt road through BLM land in northern Nevada. There is an endless supply of dirt roads through the mountains and valleys. I love to go out and wander while we are there. Lots of very sharp rocks/gravel about. I'm just worried what the teflons would look like after a summer of bombing those straighaways at 65 mph.

Posted on Apr 28 2006, 01:03 PM

My mother in law lives down a 10 mile dirt road through BLM land in northern Nevada. There is an endless supply of dirt roads through the mountains and valleys. I love to go out and wander while we are there. Lots of very sharp rocks/gravel about. I'm just worried what the teflons would look like after a summer of bombing those straighaways at 65 mph.

lay off the go fast pedel :D:D

Along these lines I just installed the hubs. Is it needed to replace the double sided screw things that the hub attaches too? I did not do it because I could not get them to come out, so that I could replace them. If I need to I will pull it apart and do it the right way.

I wish the hubs were that cheap over here, the cheapest I can find them are $415au.

why dont u send someone $125 USD and have em shipped over...i dont have any idea how much $415 au is in us currency...maybe worth a look to see if u can get them cheaper

why dont u send someone $125 USD and have em shipped over...i dont have any idea how much $415 au is in us currency...maybe worth a look to see if u can get them cheaper

I think it's about eleventy hundred threevie USD, if my english I mean math serves me correctly.

Works out about $165 Aussie paeso's. I have thought about asking someone from here if i gave them the money if they can get them for me and post them over. (gift wraped with a birthday card!!! Only so i dont have to pay import tax!!!! :P )

Little concerned that someone might think great free hubs, but i think that just about anyone from the forums should be pretty trustworthy.

So if someone is willing to help me out. Let me know!!!

Edited by OzMattie

I live about 10 minutes from ARB Headquarters. Beleive it or not you can probably get the bar cheaper over there than i can get it (including 10% discount as my cousin is a design engineer).( ARB say that there is not enough interest in making more parts for the R50)

The price for the Sahara Bar is$1477 less 10% $1329.30au which is about $1020us. If you want it color matched it is an extra $220

The problem with ARB over here is that they set a price for all the resellers and if a reseller goes below that price they will simply stop supplying them.

As for the states, ARB ship over container loads of stuff because there is so many different resellers that they can offer a discount.

Edited by OzMattie