Links to Club/Nissan Related Sites

Earth1

edit: Please use this thread to post links to other forums and clubs (pathfinder, nissan, or offroad related) That other members may find useful.

Could I have a link to Nissan Wheelers of Colorado pinned? If so I'll start another thread for it, and this can be deleted. I was on NPORA for quite a while B4 I found NWC, might be helpful esp for noobs.

Edited by Pezzy
Definition of thread added.

• 3 months later...

Ok, I TOTALLY forgot about this...and I'm bringing it back up now.

I want everyone to post links to all the Nissan and Off-Road clubs and websites you know about. Once we get a nice list together, I'll sticky it. I'll start:

NIORA - Northeast Import Off-Road Association - I co-founded this club and I'm currently President. We recently restructured the club to be open to any 4x4 vehicle of any make, model or continental origin. Nissans are still the vast majority.

NOAS - Nissan Offroad Association of the Southeast - Nissan Only club based in the Southeast U.S. I'm currently Vice-President of the club, and another one of our club officers is competing next week in the Real Truck Club Challenge at The Badlands Offroad Park in Attica, IN.

UNYX - Upstate New York Xterra Club - This club has events very frequently, and is rather family oriented (but in a good way). They are not solely a wheeling club, but more a group of friends that loves to do stuff together. They're currently planning a Winery Tour.

Nissan4Wheelers.com/SWANKy - The majority of the members on this site are located in Arizona, so most of the events are focused in that area. There is a WEALTH of technical information on this site, and these guys have perfected the art of the SAS, and have it completely documented.

NEXterra - New England Xterra Club?

NE4WD - Northeast Four-Wheel-Drive - This is the organization that runs the Nor'Easter.

4x4Parts.com/Automotive Customizers/AC - Source for Nissan aftermarket parts.

Shrockworks - Source for aftermarket Nissan armor.

Black Panther Armor - Source for Nissan skidplates and armor.

More to come....

Edited by RedPath88
Corrected links

• 1 year later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 years later...

The Pathy (WD21) and the Hardbody (D21) are almost identical from the front doors to the front bumper, so I believe we are still the best source for most things. There are a few D21 owners floating about here already, and many Pathy owners have owned them.

You can head over to Nico Club as well, but there might not be as much traffic, and I hear that it isn't always as friendly. :shrug:

B