think its time for shocks yet ?

Hey Dan do you know if Rancho adjustables are available for the R50 Rancho says no but I think I read on Ac someone has them.

If so do you know the part# for them.

I have the OME front HD springs but I need some struts for them.

Looking for the Remote adjustables FYI.

Thanks,

:beer:

Stay away from the remote adjuster. It causes the shocks to leak and fail prematurely.

Sorry, I don't have the Rancho PN for the 9000s that I have. I do know that they're not made specifically for the Pathfinder but they do work. AC sells them.

Stay away from the remote adjuster. It causes the shocks to leak and fail prematurely.

That's what I heard too... especially if you wheel as Marcel does. I heard that the lines are fragile and get ripped off by crap. I was gonna have my RS9000x remotely adjustable, but I just manually set them to highest setting all round and I've been happy with it in all conditions ever since. :bow:

I don't think anyone (on the R50 boards) has tried the Emu struts yet. They just appeared as a line-item. I haven't seen specs, but if it's anything like the Emu shocks, I'd expect them to be very serious-duty dimensions... which would be a good thing! try some Aussie boards?

Try emailing this guy for any down-under info:

http://www.thrsolutions.com.au/Pathy/pathfindermods.html

m.