1 inch spacers

Entropy98

Hey 98silverpathy i was wondering if you have gone off road since you put the spacers on. I am having some one inch spacers made and am wondering if you have had any problems since you put them on with the cv angle stress? If so what types of problems have you had or do you think that there will be any side-effects? :shrug:

nah...I have only gone through a couple of corn fields...the angle isn't terrible but I cansee how it would wear them out faster...I guess what I mean is I have seen way worse angles on many other trucks.

the side to side well I am still wondering about that but I torq'd down those grade 8's to about 70 ft/lbs to ensure that I may break a bolt first rather than just have the set up lean over..but I really don't think that will happen anyway....kinda funny how that set up in the strut tower looks like Nissan though we should throw spacers in there huh??

*******Calling Nick1716 to the thread about offroading with spacers!!**********

Edited by 98silverpathy

yea i was pretty hard on them... worked fine for me im in the preocess of makin some half inch ones again top level her out again. though i did notice a cv boot bein pulled and sliding on the axle.. i know its not good or normal.. but thats why i have manual hubs and why they make electrical tape and hose clamps!