Washington meeting

packie88

good point about people comming from a long distance.

can we get some input from guys traveling any distance?

yes, the cafe and gas station are the same paking lot. or right next to each other. can't miss it

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does anyone know the name of the gas station/breakfast joint yall are talking about? It would be easy to mapquest it for me and other people who havent been out there if I had the name of the place.

Mr. Pickles... i think you are the closest.. any way you could get us the name of that place? I would but i'm in ohio at the moment

OK.. EDIT. I searched and here is the address.

410 Cafe: 360-829-1021

29401 Highway 410 E

Buckley, WA 98321, US

Edited by 87pathy

RAMI DONT BE SUCH A *****!

So when is this? i work til Midnight on friday so id be coming Saturday mornin to Sunday if this works out right. Are we just playing on doing a Saturday to Sunday thing? or go into Monday? Whats the whole 411 again?

the whole 411 is...

April 29, 2006 410 cafe in buckley at 8:30am then up to evans creek (another 20-25min)

we go up, wheel on saturday, camp out saturday night (for those who wish)

some guys may stay up at evens on suday and do some more wheelling on sunday

Me and Roto Zuk are going to go up to Elbe hills on suday and anybody who wishes to go can accompany us.

However, elbe hills is quite nasty.. you will need at least a rear locker if you wish to hang. Me and roto zuk are locked front and rear.

We can work out that detail on saturday though.

Jeremy

Guest IyachtuXvim

I'll have to check my work calander, but I'm comming if I dont have work. If you think my stock truck can make the trails that is, never been up that way. And if you want the company of a newbie wheeler. Mabe I can talk my weak-sauce roommate to bring his pathy along, but I doubt it, his is road-going only :confused:

post-21-1144433208.jpg

Edited by IyachtuXvim

Elbe is nasty. you will come out with scrathes and such at a minimum.

roto zuk is shown below. as well as me on a cake walk trail at elbe.. that is about as mellow as it gets over there. I have even come to a few trails that i wasnt sure about and didn't try cause i was alone. didn't know if i could make it!

DSCF0305.jpg

4Wheeling02-18-05004.jpg

looks way easy to me! haha, wish my rig was back up and running. after my trans and tcase get fixed, i'll be getting a set of 33" TSLs, then some steel to make some sliders, rear bumper, and skidplates. hopefully by the end of spring/summer, i'll be up there with you guys

have fun, keep the rubber under the truck

I haven't personally gone to Elbe, but from talking to guys who have, its pretty tough. But when it comes to Evans Creek, I think its a bit more user friendly... most of the time. The trip 87Pathy loosely planned out seems quite reasonable for most Pathys with some decent off road/mud tires and common sense behind the wheel. It is mostly over moderate tracks.

Could we have an updated head-count?

87Pathy=in

I'm in, with the Ms. running shotgun.

RedPath=maybe, possibly substituting a Yota or riding passenger???

mudbathfinder apparently

IyachtuXvim...auspadsughp;argeoi... too

others?=too lazy to read back farther so...

...and?...

*PM if you need some extra directions or somebody's phone #

Edited by Mr. Pickles

Roto zuk is comming up in that yellow samauri from Sacramento CA.

that makes 5

for those of you who havn't seen it.. here is the tentative run. I tried to find a trail that we could all go on. I've been on the yellow in a stock pathy (but body damage did occur Note the dents in my rear panels), the red is the tentative plan

tentativetrip.jpg

Edited by 87pathy

Im all good to go now. I have some questions for the more experinced and prepared people that are going.

1> I dont have a 33" spare, I was going to order one if need be but If someone had one that I could borrow until I got home or whatever that would be great. Im kinda strapped for a couple weeks till I get enough to send my taxes in.

2>I have a jackall and a towstrap, estimating with the amount of people comming we have 2 winches and enough stuff to get us unstuck right?

Im all good to go now. I have some questions for the more experinced and prepared people that are going.

1> I dont have a 33" spare, I was going to order one if need be but If someone had one that I could borrow until I got home or whatever that would be great. Im kinda strapped for a couple weeks till I get enough to send my taxes in.

2>I have a jackall and a towstrap, estimating with the amount of people comming we have 2 winches and enough stuff to get us unstuck right?

Really somebody has a winch?

I have a hightlift, tow straps, fluids, and spare parts for my solid axle stuff. if somebody whats me to bring like a 87 tie rod end or something of the like i can do that for an emergency spare (still have my old ifs stuff)

I don't have a spare tire period. hope i don't get a flat

anybody else help him out with a spare?

thats 7 rigs

i got a 33 that is brand new but mounted on a Ford 5 lug rim ill sell ya for $50

I think he's talking to MudBath about the spare ;)

If I end up making it, it will likely be a ride along with Mr. P.. at this time I am not willing to push the Yota's brakes on a steep incline for any extended period of time... after the Path is out of the garage the Yota goes in for a full break job including drum to disk swap and transfer case e-brake install. Also reseal/bearing both ends and possible rear locker :shrug: I also plan "some" engine work while it's down :aok:

That being said, if I can make it I could snag a tire or two off the yota for use by any who finds they need a spare on the trail (33x12.5 BFG MT's) Of course someone would have to give them a home in or on thier vehicle while on the trail.

Edited by RedPath88