R50 or 2006 Xterra?

02flhrci

Congrats on the new OR X...a lot of guys in the local Xterra Club that I'm still a member of wheel the hell out of these things, and are lifting them and stuffing 33's under them...very sweet. The aftermarket is starting to catch up with the '05+ X's...so you should have no problems. I'm a former owner of an '03X, and it was a blast. The X Club I belong to is very cool about other trucks going with them to wheel...we've got Jeeps, Yotas, Pathfinders, Frontiers...etc...lots of fun. Good luck with the modding and wheeling, and try not to scratch it (until it has at least 500 miles on it) :P:D

Congrats on the new OR X...a lot of guys in the local Xterra Club that I'm still a member of wheel the hell out of these things, and are lifting them and stuffing 33's under them...very sweet. The aftermarket is starting to catch up with the '05+ X's...so you should have no problems. I'm a former owner of an '03X, and it was a blast. The X Club I belong to is very cool about other trucks going with them to wheel...we've got Jeeps, Yotas, Pathfinders, Frontiers...etc...lots of fun. Good luck with the modding and wheeling, and try not to scratch it (until it has at least 500 miles on it) :P:D

Thanks... I can't wait for winter to subside and the summer wheeling schedule to begin. I will have several thousand miles on the X by then so a scratch or two...no biggie, right??

:rolleyes:

Thanks... I can't wait for winter to subside and the summer wheeling schedule to begin. I will have several thousand miles on the X by then so a scratch or two...no biggie, right??

:rolleyes:

Yeah sure, keep telling yourself that. :P

It won't matter after the first few... or dozen. But they will turn into battle scares, marks of honor and things too be proud of. ;)

Over time you will find that just about everyone will have a story to accompany it :aok:

:clap: congrats and nice pics. just think.. 5 years down the road you will have a few friends round for a bar-b-q and they will be asking where all the scratches came from.. and you can point to one and say.. "well this one i was off camber onna muddy slope........." :D:aok:

• 2 weeks later...

You did good. I personally don't like the newer pathfinders.....too much like a mini-van...i think the X is definately the new generation of fun, I've been seeing some "stout" XTerras running around lately. how is it space wise?