TOTM - Suggestions Box

k9sar

Nissan Terrano vs. Nissan Terrano Regulus

Doesn't matter if you allow QX4's or not, nobodys ever going to waste a vote for a Qx4 anyways. :) so let us in.

And why does the sizing thing matter if the picture is hosted by photobucket or the like? It automatically sizes it in the post and you can click to see the bigger pic...

Because some people on this forum are on dial up so looking at large pics kills them, also if everyone is the same size there will be no one whinning about unfair advantage :D

Patrol

Thanks for your help MZ

:D

The way I see it Pathfinder/Terrano only is the way to go... QX4's WILL be let in as there are the twin to the Terrano Regulus. As for Alexe and AK..... They have sweet rides and I'm sure they'd understand.

Maybe I should change the name of this thread :D

Thanks for your help MZ

:D

The way I see it Pathfinder/Terrano only is the way to go... QX4's WILL be let in as there are the twin to the Terrano Regulus. As for Alexe and AK..... They have sweet rides and I'm sure they'd understand.

Maybe I should change the name of this thread :D

So I guess this is out, huh ?

nissanmuranoconvertible555.jpg

Welcome to the new "Nissan's Entire Product Line Off Road Association" or NEPLORA, for short :beer:

That acronym reminds me of NAMBLA or some sick group... good going guys, now we sound like a bunch of sick-twisted-perverted-creepy-old-guys! I hope everyone's happy.

So we are all in agreeance that we aren't wearing any pants on Fridays?...

(wishing this was PoHo)

I know I've suggested it before but not in the right area, maby a section for everyone to post their local craigslists adds? Not that I mind them but to keep them more organized and togher.

Actually, I was thinking of the D21 being of the same family.

I agree.

I mean, if you are gonna let QX's in because they are in the "same family" the same logic would have to extend to D21s. Even more so as D21s are still a NISSAN vehicle, whereas Q's are the more swanky INFINITI. And ironically, half of us use lift kits that were designed for D21s!!

Part of me thinks Pathfinders only is the way to go as once exceptions are made it is hard to justify not making more exceptions.

And technically newer Pathfinders are NOT in the same "family" as older ones. D21 and WD21 share the same frame and a lot of components, R50 and QXR50(couldnt remember its real designation) share the same, and so forth.

honestly i dont really have a problem with there being occasional exceptions, but i think those need to be fully considered by admin, and maybe the whole forum. Maybe a voting issue?

just my .02 cents

Edited by beastpath

...don't vote for it if it gets nominated and you don't like it? or maby only use nons as fillers if there isn't 20 Pathfinders? how's that for a possible solution?

...don't vote for it if it gets nominated and you don't like it? or maby only use nons as fillers if there isn't 20 Pathfinders? how's that for a possible solution?

I say we make more rules! lol

*I would like to clearify that the lol stands for laughs out loud & that this post was meant to be light-hearted & is in no way serious. Clear?*

This is the best idea so far. Good job.

*This was meant to be serious*

I say we make more rules! lol

*I would like to clearify that the lol stands for laughs out loud & that this post was meant to be light-hearted & is in no way serious. Clear?*

What a jerk.

And yes... it is being changed because my damn truck hasn't won.

Next months rule, only women's pathfinders allowed. :D

Nissan Terrano vs. Nissan Terrano Regulus

Doesn't matter if you allow QX4's or not, nobodys ever going to waste a vote for a Qx4 anyways. :) so let us in.

MichiganAve disagrees :lol:

NPORA-TOTM-2007-NOV.jpg

MichiganAve disagrees :lol:

NPORA-TOTM-2007-NOV.jpg

That was a freak occurance that happened like 2 years ago Tex... kind of like the perfect storm, it only comes around every couple of decades.

Edited by Fukinitupagain