TOTM - Suggestions Box

k9sar

What happened to TOTM? I know hasn't had great participation, but it hasn't been offered in a while...

Yea I am the only one handling TotM and it's beent hat way for a while now. For months now I have been working excessive hours at work and have struggle on several occasion to get the thread made on time... Perhaps it's time for another volunteer "TotM Mod", like TerranoNZ originally started as... :shrug:

Thanks for putting a flag up about this... I'll make a September thread now!

• Like 1

Yea I am the only one handling TotM and it's beent hat way for a while now. For months now I have been working excessive hours at work and have struggle on several occasion to get the thread made on time... Perhaps it's time for another volunteer "TotM Mod", like TerranoNZ originally started as... :shrug:

Sorry, forgot you're the one that does this! I remember reading in the POHO section how busy you are with work, it's no pressure. If a TotM Mod is necessary I may be interested if it's just that to help take some rinse-and-repeat routine off your shoulders, don't want to get involved in too much with school though.

• 2 weeks later...

Cam I change my picture for torn? I posted the wrong picture.

Sent from my SM-S337TL using Tapatalk

Sorry, forgot you're the one that does this! I remember reading in the POHO section how busy you are with work, it's no pressure. If a TotM Mod is necessary I may be interested if it's just that to help take some rinse-and-repeat routine off your shoulders, don't want to get involved in too much with school though.

Thanks, I'll contact you soon and we can discuss it. :beer:

Cam I change my picture for torn? I posted the wrong picture.

Sent from my SM-S337TL using Tapatalk

I know this may be a little off target, but...

The owning member of the rig always has the right to choose the pic, just post up another and state which picture you want. ***I'll extend it to the poster in this one case, since I have been absent. Lucky for you I have been working in northern California for the last several days and was not able to access the board... or about anything else for that matter (no cell service area for the most part)... I'll hold off creating the voting thread for an additional 24hrs (from this posting) to send me the image you want. if not received by then, then the one in the thread (which I have not even seen yet) will be the image used (assuming the nomination qualifies.)

nunya is still around a bit, so always feel free to PM him or I, or Pezzy, maybe Simon too if you don't get a timely answer from a post here. nunya's around semi-regularly so he should see PM's and I believe that Pezzy and Simon have email notifications still set up for ne PM's/ :aok:

• 11 months later...
10 hours ago, AlabamaDan said:

I nominate joshrichard for this awesome shot!

35c0a52837bc8e4f1e34b3c8a929fc26.jpg

That is definitely a great pic!  When I post the nominations thread for October (will be posted 10/1/18) make sure to nominate him there!  That would have been perfect for the April Water Crossing theme, but it's a little late for that haha.

On 9/25/2018 at 11:26 PM, AlabamaDan said:

I nominate joshrichard for this awesome shot!

35c0a52837bc8e4f1e34b3c8a929fc26.jpg

On 9/26/2018 at 9:32 AM, mjotrainbrain said:

That is definitely a great pic!  When I post the nominations thread for October (will be posted 10/1/18) make sure to nominate him there!  That would have been perfect for the April Water Crossing theme, but it's a little late for that haha.

Correction: October's theme is sunsets.  When November's thread (no theme, "Anything Goes") is posted in exactly one month, that would be the appropriate time and place to nominate Josh.

• Like 1

• 10 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...