TOTM - Suggestions Box

k9sar

:D

BTW Nunya I don't think bigger rules would work.... No one noticed that over the past few months the "640x480" part has gotten bigger :D

Guilty there as well, I thought here and there might have had bold letters or something, just didn't read them. I think I'll just stick to nominating Pathfinders/Terranos with pics from Photobucket.

I think we should stick to TOTM being Pathfinder ONLY! I like seeing other trucks too but I want to see badass Pathfinders winning these and being nominated, not other trucks. Maybe we should do another "of the month" for all other vehicles owned by NPORA users or something like that...

the nomination should only be a pathfinder on a Pathfinder forum

What about same login but different truck...Like slick or anyone else with multiple rigs?...i'll prob forget to check here for a response but figured i'd throw it out for food for thought

i don't know if we ever decided.. i know we talked and talked about it.. i think it's all in this thread somewhere.

:friday: .to add my aussie 2 cents. I was brought here by google. First pic i saw was 88,s beast. i nealy wet myself. i hadnt seen anything like that here in aus and now my eyes are opened up to the mods that can be done. Keep it pathy/terry. 4by mags are there for all the rest. If not why dont we have a pathy/terry vs others section. i just want to be blown away with the great vehicals we have. Im shure the people with other makes are on other forums aswell. Thats it from me down under. Edited by jadm4x4

we need to disqualify QX4s also.

No we don't. But what we do need to do, is employ a little commonsense! Pathfinders, Terrano's and QX4's are of the same family of trucks, so all qualify.

I'm sort of split on this. On the one hand, I don't like elitist, snobby forums. On the other hand, this IS the Pathfinder forum and it's a small enough community that it could easily be drowned out by other models. For example, Xterras and Frontiers are Pathfinder cousins so you could extend it to them. Taken to its logical extreme, would we start allowing pictures of dishwashers in the ToTM thread ?

So my vote is to restrict it to Pathfinders. QX4s and Terranos are Pathfinders, to the point where my Pathfinder has HID fuses and I routinely pick over QX4s for parts. Heck, a few pieces of plastic trim and you, too, could be driving a QX4!

No we don't. But what we do need to do, is employ a little commonsense! Pathfinders, Terrano's and QX4's are of the same family of trucks, so all qualify.

x2...they are all Pathfinders at heart...Pickups, xterras, etc. are not.

x2...they are all Pathfinders at heart...Pickups, xterras, etc. are not.

Agreed. Anything with the designation of Pathfinder (WD21, R50, R51), Terrano (WD21, R50), Terrano Regulus (R50), or QX4 (R50) should qualify for TOTM and TOTY.

ahem.. so is wd22. :FartExplode-vi:

:D :D

I kinda thought the same myself... and we don't really have enough non-pathfinders on the board to create a separate TOTM vote. :hide:

ahem.. so is wd22. :FartExplode-vi:

:D :D

Ahh sorry my mistake, well if we are going to include the X then I guess we need too allow the Frontier, Titan along with the Armada and Infiniti QX56 SUV's too, because unless I am mistaken they all share the F-Alpha platform in one version or another :rolleyes:

Welcome to the new "Nissan's Entire Product Line Off Road Association" or NEPLORA, for short :beer:

Hey 94ex... :stickwack:

:D

I'm surprised we haven't had a Pathfinder II on here.

I think the TOTM needs to be kept to Pathfinders/Terranos. That includes, and only includes, the QX4. After all, it's nothing different than a re badged caR50.

And well, that one Patrol that was the TOTM when I first signed up. That was such a sick rig!

I agree with allowing an Xterra means allowing an Armada, Titan, Hardbody, etc.

PATHFINDER forum, PATHFINDER TOTM.

Or maybe once every 6 months allow the TOTM's criteria to weaken and allow the aforementioned vehicles. That way the people who own something different and want to post it up can get it out of their system...

Just my :my2cents:

Actually, I was thinking of the D21 being of the same family.

Including the Ancestors ???? :FartExplode-vi:;)

320 series

ELISE2.jpg

The 620 series

MIKE_R.jpg

And the 720 series before the hardbody came out

250px-1979-1983_Datsun_720_2-door_c.jpg