New horns, new lights, old shock switch

Flyer

Well, I switched back to the stock shocks and kept everything else as-is (Emu Springs and KYB struts). I actually like the ride better. The back is not as skittish over small bumps and I guess that is becausue the shocks have more "give" to them. I think I'll keep this setup for a while. The Pathy seemed to be a bit too jumpy over bumps and it felt like I wasn't getting much shock absorption but that's just me. I'll see how this goes and switch back if needed.

Anyway, I had the headlights bulbs replaced with the Vision Plus bulbs- definitely more light on the road- fog lamps too and they are brighter than stock. I also had two Fiamm horns (Freeway Blaster)s put in. The high/low combo sounds very cool and is louder than stock though not crazy loud like I had hoped for :D

The sound is cool too- almost Cadillac-like (in a good way). I also had the in-cabin filter replaced and lemme tell ya- that thing was gross. I didn't realize that I had one and it was WAY overdue.

Maybe I'll put an air horn in this summer- I like loud horns. It works wonders on soccer moms who are putting on makeup or talking on the phone and forget to go at a green light. One shreik of that and you get a priceless jump and makeup all over the place -bounce-

Yeah, it is behind your glovebox but follow directions. I didn't do it myself but I think you only take the glovebox lid off- your manual should have that in it.

It was really dirty and clogged up like crazy. There was no way much air was flowing through that thing.

Those are the horns I should have put on.

I may be interested in selling them. I was just keeping them as a "backup". I'm not sure how much they will cost to ship though- they seem heavy. If you make me a decent offer, I will look into shipping and let you know what it will be. Fedex seems to be the cheapest so I'll check with them first.