spacers anyone?

nissandoms47

I may be able to work off of a scan, but thats pretty crappy in my book. Sorry, just machinist reality... I'm thinking I can get better info elsewhere, so hold off on that for a bit. I'm assuming you want aluminum spacers ? Price depends on material thickness and size, not to mention how many are to be made. In other works, I don't have enough into to give an accurate quote yet. :shrug:

B

Seems to me if an existing spacer was scanned at actual size, 300dpi tiff - that should serve as an excellent template. You could scan a machinist ruler with it. Ultimately you'd want the CNC programmed to cut them in various widths - but you'd only have to change one variable in the program.

or you could buy them from Rocky Road if 9/16 tall is OK. I suppose you could stack them, but they might creak.

http://www.rocky-road.com/pathfinder.html

stacked my rock road 4.5/16" with my 3/4" and got no creaks...tigtened down the new studs to 60ft/lbs that may have something to do with it!!

Did anyone hear that??? 4.5/16" spacers??????? :angry: I have really tried to tout the idea that unless they are feeling friendly those rocky road spacers are teeeeny tiiiiny..squeak squeak...don't blow your cash! :furious: I made a trace around those spacers so if I can be of any help please let me know...I already footed the bill to go through this idea! :contract: <----i don't want cash that guy just means I have all the info needed to make some real spacers!