NPORA Calender Girls?

MrJim

Guest tragedyann

I'm a chick and I think this sounds like fun. I'd be willing to submit some pix. But my Pathfinder is pretty stock right now. Does that matter?

So is this a fundraiser for NOPRA? I know keeping this site up and running isn't free.

:P

It will bring in income for NPORA and that means more for the members. I just purchased a computer vinyl cutter to make window stickers and logos for NPORA and next I want to get more equipment to make our own shirts. The vinyl cutter was seriously expensive, but I know that it will pay for itself over time to be able to make our own stuff. It will also help build up some more hype about NPORA to outsiders. That is just as important...

I love the idea of the photo being of the owner itself. Stock is fine. As I have said, I would like there to be a good mix of Pathfinders. Some should be stock and hopefully some will be not so stock too. I would like to see some folks like Mookie and 88pathoffroad submitting some photos, but your stock photos are needed too. It is all about the mix.

Send away... :aok:

• 2 years later...