NPORA Calender Girls?

MrJim

I have been considering making a NPORA Calender with NPORA Girls. This would be a tasteful bikini girl photo with a Pathfinder, submitted by the members for publication. Is there any interest in this?

I will have a release form to be filled out by model and photographers and this would be for exposure only. No pay will be offered. It seemed like the best of both worlds - Pathfinders and Beautiful Women. No nudity or obscenity though.

At this point it is just an idea. You all tell me what you think and if we decide to go for it, you will be the ones providing the photos. I will give you an email address to send them to so that I have control of what is posted. Please do not post them on the site yourself.

All models must be 18 years old or older and must provide proof of age. -thnkboutit-

I do not want to go in that direction. I know that we can get enough gals to participate just for the recognition.

There are many women who would like to just have the exposure if they are into modeling, etc.

I just want to keep it simple so that nothing gets in the way.

That is the idea.

I would like to see a good mix of Pathfinder colors and year models too.

You all might check locally to see if there are any aspiring models looking for exposure. I put some feelers out there yesterday and already got two emails with photos today from incredible looking models willing to do this at no pay.

Just remember that there is no nudity. You can imply nudity, as long as you can't actually see the goodies. I want to keep our image clean throughout this new idea.

Have fun...

There ya go... Sounds like NPORA Girl Material to me.

Every girl that is accepted will get an "OFFICIAL NPORA GIRL" T-Shirt.

ohhh Ameteur Photoplay and pathfinders. Im game. are we talking Model material only?? or are we going to vote on who's in the calander? Im thinking my wife would love to do it. if we are soley looking for model material, then i ll talk to some of the hotties up here at wilkes university!! Good idea though!!

Well, that is a touchy subject.

I would say to submit all that you consider to be calender worthy. I will screen and then I will post the finalist to choose from. I wasn't planning to put this to a vote, but that seems to be the way we are headed.

I am choosing not to use my wife, but I have discussed it with her and talked with her about the models that I have been considering for my photos. She is okay with it and understands what I am doing. Personally, I thought that would be a lot of pressure on her to ask her to do the photos. She works at Microsoft and we are a little more known on NPORA than others too and I did not want to embarrass her in any way.

Basically, if you feel that your wife is calender worthy and she is up for it, then I do not see a problem. B)

Guest DNIALL

How about a calender with just really good photos of Pathfinders....you know?..using a little creativity and artistic intent or even humour, rather than a bunch of dumb looking models getting in the way of the cars.

I mean isn't this forum about Pathys...I can see all the bikini clad beauties in millions

of other places.

Why bring down the tone of the forum...lets show off our beautiful vehicles!

Guest DNIALL

Okay, check my new avatar...Max is my first choice...are dogs acceptable as models...

I couldn't find his swimsuit...he's naked but decent! :))))

Okay, I was worried about this.

I do not want to make this a common theme at NPORA, but we are mostly guys and many organizations that deal with cars, tools, etc. have calenders with women on them and I just thought it would be cool for us to do it too.

I agree that the girls are not the sole subject. Each photo will have a Pathfinder in it and I want to have a good mixture of Pathfinder colors and years. Plus, each will have a sexy woman in it too to accent the already awesome vehicle.

It is just something fun that will help us stand out from the rest a little more. Plus, it is an opportunity for some of us to show off our girlfriends and wives, if they make the grade.

There was a poll up for a day and a half and it was overwhelmingly yes for the NPORA Girls Calender so that is enough for me.

Tasteful will be the name of the game. No nudity. You will see more on the Superbowl Half Time Show :blink:

Start sending me photos at girls@mrjim.net

Guidelines

They should be at least 18 years old.

The photos will need to be clear and professional.

Models will need to sign a release before it will be published.

Photographers will need to sign a release before it will be published.

Models can wear bikinis, shorts, top, etc. (whatever works)

No nudity, but it can be implied. (as long as actual goodies do not show).

All models accepted will recieve an "OFFICIAL NPORA GIRL" t-shirt.

Send at least 5 shots to be able to choose from.

More guidelines may be added as we go.

Jim your always the first person to remind us that you want this place to be clean and appropriate, why start something that isnt

:nono:

just keep things simple

pssd

Although I dont have a pathy anymore I think Jims idea is excellent. Its a good way to get exposure for NPORA and a good way to get exposure for newbie models.

I like the idea as long as you dont get to offensive with the pics.

Jim your always the first person to remind us that you want this place to be clean and appropriate, why start something that isnt

:nono:

just keep things simple

STEVE! :o

Wake up, man! *smack*

You're having delusions or something! :hide:

I don't think I could ever find ANYTHING about bikini'd girls offensive. Sheesh. Look, if you can see it at the beach or in the swimming pool, it's OK to see anywhere else. Janet Jackson's boob notwithstanding.

I know Steve1. I struggled with it for a while before mentioning it, but I do not want it to be raunchy or explicit. Just good clean fun and something a little different. It is certainly not going to be a common theme on NPORA.

I just thought it would be a fun little project for us to do on the side. I will hold the control of what pics end up on NPORA and so you can rest assured that it will not be something to be ashamed of.

I totally agree with the word FUN !!!

It would be hard case and humerous in my eyes to see models posing with pathfinders.

Very american but funny still!!

I think its hermerous as since when did you ever see such a thing??

Models and classics yes, models and competition vehicles yes, models and rice burners yeeeeeeeeeees, but a plain old second hand pathy with all its history, a few aftermarket bits and peices to make it go better and a calender dedicated to it with models posing, just as you would see in a classic car calender or a F1 calender or what ever...........

You just got to see the good natured side of i reckon!!!!!!!!!

Go Jim!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cheers,

Pete.

I think it sounds Great! I am a graphic designer and photographer...I'll see what I can come up with for you.

Great vehicles and beautiful women have always gone together hand in hand....nothing wrong with the idea at all as long as it is done in good taste. I have one of my beautiful wife from her fitness/bodybuilding days with one of my older vehicles...but that was an RX-7 so that doesnt count LOL.

Great site..I love it already and I am a newby!

-Chris R. :cool2: