Will the Xterra people go wheeling

Filthy Luker

Will I be able to convince the Xterra club to wheel  

27 members have voted

1. 1. Will I be able to convince the Xterra club to wheel

• Yes (they will go wheeling for a change)
    • No (they will drink their coffee and talk about mods all night)

So last night i was checking out the local Xterra club site out of boredom and I noticed that they are planning what they call "Coffee Meet" near my house. What's nice is that it's also about 5 minutes from a fun off road area that everyone goes to. So my plan is to show up at the coffee meet and convince them to actually use their trucks for a change and go wheeling in said area.

here is a link: http://soxc.org/soxc/zzforum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=9943

Now I have some good things going for me:

1. as per the Xterra club:

WHY: I'm getting my Xterra back and what better time to show off the new mods!!!

what better way to show off new mods than to wheel with them?! sly

2. I used to be part of the Xterra club back in the day when they wheeled but I got kicked out for wheeling too much and mouthing off that they didnt... so they know me and love me (?)

and I have some bad things going against me:

1. It's an Xterra club. The have the gay Nissans.

2. I used to be part of the Xterra club back in the day when they wheeled but I got kicked out for wheeling too much and mouthing off that they didnt... so they know me and hate me (?)

So here is a quick poll, update tomorrow about what happened. We'll see if they live up to what I call them "The Coffee Meet Club".

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Youre such an a-hole Luker... and yeah, I know and love you.

I'd say there's a chance you'll get a few of em out - depending on who shows... but chances are good most of them will stick to their coffee...

I'd be heading to that meet, but chances are it's gonna take me 2 hours to get home from work, so why head west 40 mins out of my way first...

oh, and please...

1. please define gay vs. non gay Nissan.

2. You werent kicked out because you wheel, you were kicked because of jackass threads like this attacking those who dont wheel. (that said, I'm still pretty pissed about the 2nd time, as I saw no reason for your being booted... I miss you over there.)

xoxox :)

Aww.....look at the big love in here....... how sweet!!! :oops:

Luker.....I heard about you being booted........meh....you don't seem that harmful to me.....anyways.....I might show up tonight.......and, might even wheel with you for a little while. What time are you showing up?

FL... Show up with it all Muddy... go get a coffee... Hey guys lets take them X's out for a spin...

It will most likely end up like when we were at the ORV park and the X kept running away from us...

WUSSY"S :hide:

So my plan is to show up at the coffee meet and convince them to actually use their trucks for a change and go wheeling in said area.

AHAHAHAHAHA !!! My guess is that you are pissing in the wind... :huh:

If it's anything like around here, hardly any X's get farther than the mall parking lot. I have only seen 2 around that have been set up for offroad, but they were done well. The vast majority are driven by overly well groomed men with "I *heart* Subaru" and discreet rainbow stickers on the back...

Good luck with your plan, sounds like at least Simon will go play with you... :beer:

B

Maybe.....maybe not.......with weather conditions around here deteriorating quickly, I might try to make the 50k commute home.........but not 100% sure yet.....

Well.....looks like I won't make it tonight......gonna try to make it home in one piece. It's asshat central out there..........

Sorry Luker.......maybe next time buddy.

I don't get the LOVE/HATE relationship between Xterras and Pathfinders. I currently own both, and the Xterra has things that I like better than the Pathfinder, but the Pathfinder has things that I like better than the Xterra... did that make sense?? Anyway we shouldn't hate on other Nissan owners, as both have AWESOME products. We should save the hatred for the Jeep/Toyota drivers of the world! :D

Edited by GreenEnvy94Pathy

I don't get the LOVE/HATE relationship between Xterras and Pathfinders. I currently own both, and the Xterra has things that I like better than the Pathfinder, but the Pathfinder has things that I like better than the Xterra... did that make sense?? Anyway we shouldn't hate on other Nissan owners, as both have AWESOME products. We should save the hatred for the Jeep/Toyota drivers of the world! :D

Whoa, watch the Toyota hatred :D Jeep hatred is accepted :P

I always like to refer to the Xterra as the "Pathfinders Little Brother", they are good offroad, but the Pathy has to remind them of their Nissan blood. :beer:

I don't get the LOVE/HATE relationship between Xterras and Pathfinders.

Because those Xterra driving bastards on the above mentioned board ask me to park my pathy BEHIND the building at coffee meets... :(

They started it. JERKS. :angry:

:laugh:

How was the meet Luker?

Because those Xterra driving bastards on the above mentioned board ask me to park my pathy BEHIND the building at coffee meets... :(

Wow, are you kidding? Just wait for them to call your Pathy a CaR50 and then show 'em up! I'm sure you'll use the winch helping out some of the webwheelers when y'all really do go off-road! :takebow:

:laugh:

How was the meet Luker?

Whaaaa??? :o That's asshattish. What truck club meets for coffee anyways?! Madness.

Oooooooooh, *has evil elf grin*. Buy a can of that spray on mud-in-a-can. I know, I know, just work with me here. Go to their meeting place, and while they're all inside chatting about the mods they'll never use, tag their rigs with the fake mud. I'd love to see their expressions. :D

I hope they go off-road man.

What is the point of all the mods and even having an Xterra if you do not use it for what it is good for? Kickin' the dirt's ass!

Although a Pathfinder IMO does a much better job of this.

But someday when there are no more good Pathy's left I will have to fall back on an Xterra which I do not mind at all.

I do not think we have much to look for in the future with the new Pathfinder, it looks too much like a family vehicle for me. I hope they eventually go back to an old concept.

Edited by TeenZombie01

I hope they go off-road man.

What is the point of all the mods and even having an Xterra if you do not use it for what it is good for? Kickin' the dirt's ass!

Although a Pathfinder IMO does a much better job of this.

But someday when there are no more good Pathy's left I will have to fall back on an Xterra which I do not mind at all.

I do not think we have much to look for in the future with the new Pathfinder, it looks too much like a family vehicle for me. I hope they eventually go back to an old concept.

ehh, its already a bit late for the pathy. hell, even the R50 (im sorry guys but you know its true) made a HUGE leap towards teh mall crawler. for gods sakes its a unibody! and the soccer mom appeal started then as well.

and i REALLY hate to break it to you...but the majority of pathy and even xterra owners (even tho the x was supposed to replace what the wd21's essentially were) are mall crawlin soccer moms. so dont you hold your breath in thinking that their gonna come back with the tough-as-nails capabilities they once had. get real man...people nowdays are concerned with their in-car entertainment with dash mounted navigation and heated steering wheels. they could give 2 sh*ts about offroading. and since THOSE are the people buyin..THOSE are the people that the mfg will strive to satisfy. its that way with any type of enthusiest related vehicles wheather it be off road rigs, sports cars...whatever. they arent gonna necessarily crank out the fastest or the most capable..their gonna crank out a product that the vast majority of consumers demends..and im sorry to say but we enthusiests are in the minority in almost every aspect of automotive detail...and our opinions hold little value to the company.