Headlight Bulbs for R50 (2002)

Flyer

I'm looking to buy a spare set of headlight buls and really liked the Phillips Vision Plus I had on my Accord. Anyway, are the low beams separate bulbs from the high beams. Are the low beams H4 or H7?

I think Powerbulbs in the UK carry these, among others types but I don't know which ones I need. Their website does not list any Pathy past 1999 or 2000.

Thanks for the help, guys.

I see 9005/9006/H3/H4/H7 but at least on the Powerbulbs site, I don't see any 9003s. I'll try the Phillips site.

UPDATE: I found the 9003s on the Phillips site. I also found some dealers so I'll start calling. My silly taillight went out so I need to replace that and I figure I'll change the headlights while I'm at it.

Edited by Flyer

Well, the Pep Boys trip was worthless. The crazy biatch on the phone told me they had the Phillips Vision Plus bulbs. After a 35 minute drive, I found that all they had was some generic crap and Hella bulbs. Argh!!

Autozone doesn't carry them either.

Anyway, I think the 9003s are also called the H4s on the Brit bulb sites- any idea if this is correct? If so, I'll just order the bulbs online and be done with it.

I ordered my Philips Vision Plus bulbs from www.powerbulbs.co.uk. in May. I have zero complaints and highly recommend Powerbulbs. Surprisingly quick shipping over from the UK, too.

I also like my Philips, but kinda have a bit of buyer's remorse for not buying the OSRAM Silverstars. The Osrams are a better bulb than the Philips, but both are at the top of the class and are rated very well. If I were you I would buy the Osram but you won't go wrong with the Philips either.

BTW: My Philips are almost a year old and doing well. but the PIAAs in the fogs burned out after not even six months! :furious: