• White
    • Red
    • Green
    • Black
    • Blue
    • This Black/Silver Metallic Color
    • Other

• 3 weeks later...

mine is matt black looks like crap at the moment but i am going to paint it citric acid when funds permit its a new model xr6 colour bright green

Edited by bradh79

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

mine is black with "pewter"?? or silvery grey bumpers and flares...stock...im in the middle of prepping the back end for a little airbrush work...prob a space scene...stars and planets and stuff with subtle hint of the original "PATHFINDER" logo in white!... Ill def. post pics of it

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

mine used to be burgundy but neglect from parents and it being stolen being left god knows where its turned into a few different shades of red. anyone with burgundy interior notice that it cracks more frequently than the gray and black ones. i've taken a few trips to my local pick a part and the burgundy ones are always cracked to hell so i pulled a few gray pieces but i don't care

well since we are talking about body damage i was hit by a bright green jeep going fully horizontal on the 91 freeway going to school and i saw it coming and i had no other room to maneuver so i turned the wheel and went into it head on. the guy had a winch and bull bars on his car. it looked like the incredible hulk had punched my car the grill shattered both lights were done my stock bumper was bent along with the brackets and both fenders were done, one more than the other because on was after market and i had never known till then. Oh and the AC Condenser had punctured and all the gas escaped but my ac hadn't worked for years and i lost a power steering belt. Not to mention the lil honda civic that rear ended me and was totaled the rear damage was minimal though. the jeep took off after a few attempts to start his car up again and i had no insurance other than liability so she stayed a lil bent up for a while till it got stollen again and then it was really trashed

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

DreadPirateRedBeard, you're in good company.

DSCN5159.jpg

I saw one of these in the junkyard and my eyes got super big and my jaw dropped. I love this color combo! It was an early 90s... Must have been a certain year color only as it seems rare.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

A sort of sparkly mud color. oh wait it's 'champagne'! I'd have preferred hunter green but I wouldn't trade now as I'm in love with my '95 SE V6 (5-speed manual, rock crawlers/ Nexen A/T tires, DIY heavy-duty roof bars - next, looking to make or buy a used bull bar, BTW).

cheers

Shaggy (new member, first post - howdy!)

Edited by shaggy

There really should have been the champange color on this poll also lol. I have 3 pathy's all that color and 4 more close by me.

Guess it was a popular color around here but really easy to find body parts that are color match at the junkyard.

• 1 month later...

Originally mine was white, but I do'nt really like white and it's hard to maintain. If you do'nt do a good buff and detail two times a year, white will start to turn dirty and brown. I did a full tear down and full color change to 95 Mazda M8 Montiego blue mica. I came on the RX7's and Miata's DSC_0010.jpg

• Like 1