Welcome New Members !

Precise1

Hi everyone. I am new to off roading and just bought a 1995 D21 Terrano in dark green to match my daily Nissan Note. It has TD27t and auto. already has Roady 31 x 10.5 x 15 tyres on Mistral alloys. needs a fair bit of work to get road legal and the starter motor working could be good too! Paid $1250 for her as is where is. Planning on the roadworthy fixes, then a snorkel, a water to air intercooler, muddies, engine and trans oil coolers, spotlights and a roof rack and basket as time and money allow. going off road and hunting in NZs wonderful bush areas.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Hello, I'm new to the forum but not Pathfinders. I'm the original owner of a 96 XE with 196,000 miles and just purchased a 2001 LE as a replacement. I'm looking forward to seeing what others have done to/with their Pathy's and sharing some of my experiences.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi everyone!

Not new to Nissan's but new to the Pathfinder.

We have a 95 4 door XE 4x4. We are second owners.

I bought it after the frame rusted out on the wife's Escape and it got us through the winter and snow without a hitch and was quite impressive.

It has needed some work

-exhaust

-ball joints

-O2 sensor

-shocks

There are other strange little things that I will be searching through the forums for answers or asking but it has been a good truck so far.

Hmm maybe I should get some pictures of it.

• 3 weeks later...

Greetings from SW Florida/Tampa Bay. So, I've had my 2002 Pathy LE what seems like forever (although it's only been maybe 7 years) and it's been the 4th Nissan I've owned (previously Altima, Maxima, Sentra). Once upon a time we had 3 Nissans in the driveway and this is the last one because it's been damned near bulletproof. Despite the oil leaks, it's at 164k on the original drivetrain and runs like champ. I originally bought it as a spare/utility vehicle, but it got pressed into daily driver service for a few years when the Maxima was totalled. Had to sideline it for a while because it badly needed some stuff replaced/updated and funds were going to other things. But this summer I've finally gotten around to updating the suspension (Old Man Emu medium duty springs and KYB shocks), new rotors and pads up front (first time experience for me on this vehicle, that was quite an unexpected adventure), waiting on new rear brake shoes to arrive and then it's just an alignment and new tires and she's good to go. With the exception of a failed ignition coil episode that required a catalytic converter replacement, I've done almost every bit of wrenching myself on this thing to keep it on the road, and she has rewarded me well.

My other cars are an Audi A5 and 2008 Jetta. The A5 I'm in love with and it's a fantastic car all around. The Jetta... meh, it's been a pain in the ass.

Couple of other non-essential things I want to get to on my Pathy - repainting a couple of areas that have been eaten up by the Florida sun over the years, and re-upholstering the front seats, which actually is how I ended up here. 

There's my intro. Happy motoring!

50 minutes ago, wabajacked said:

Hey everyone, just bought a pathfinder this weekend. Hoping to keep it for a while and slowly build it into a more capable off-roader.

Cheers

:welcome:  It's a great platform, have fun!

Glad to be here, picked up my 2003 Pathfinder LE 4WD.  Lots of miles, but no rust and mechanically pretty sound.  It will need some tinkering and work on the interior, but all in all, I'm liking it.

34809151_1941134969238708_5545515198246289408_n.jpg

• Like 4

Glad to be here, picked up my 2003 Pathfinder LE 4WD.  Lots of miles, but no rust and mechanically pretty sound.  It will need some tinkering and work on the interior, but all in all, I'm liking it.
34809151_1941134969238708_5545515198246289408_n.jpg.2dbb95b56c7f21a8766e2f34f11211f1.jpg

Very nice! Almost looks like mine

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh hi guys :D

good to see forums still exists and are active for you die hards

ive had a lot of jeeps, but moved to the Nissan world this year,

95 pathy SE

looking forward to picking everyone’s brain!

cheers!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Hi folks
Manny currently living in the high desert area of Piñon Hills. We have a 2000 SE Pathy we use for our weekends exploring the Mojave Desert, Anza Desert, SoCal mountains and anywhere this little rig will take us. Look forward to getting ideas and sharing with this Nissan communityHi folks
Manny currently living in the high desert area of Piñon Hills. We have a 2000 SE Pathy we use for our weekends exploring the Mojave Desert, Anza Desert, SoCal mountains and anywhere this little rig will take us. Look forward to getting ideas and sharing with this Nissan community

pathy1.jpg

• Like 4

What's up people!!!! So far loving this site and the FB as well. Started a old but new project just trying to get her back on the road! 87 1st gen Xe. Gotta do some tension rod fixing first!!!

5.jpg

• Like 5

Just signed up for good forum feeds to keep my 01 r50 pathy le 4x4 competing with the newest out there.when my funds get right in A few month I'm be looking for a sub frame drop kit or as close to a complete kit I can find. Cheers 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
15 hours ago, NSASN said:

Yes! Im back.

Welcome (back) to NPORA!!!!!

But.... perhaps  a little more  context ;)

Are you a former member? Did you have a prior account? If so, what was the account user name? (or PM me the original email account used on said account.... better yet, email me from that email address! :aok: ) Why did you not reuse that account?

Greetings from Edmonton, AB.

Just your typical middle-age office drone looking to build a rig capable of getting into areas full of adventure and out of any trouble I find.

2000 Pathfinder SE; 2"SF Creation lift

• Like 1

2 hours ago, 2000Pathy said:

Greetings from Edmonton, AB.

Just your typical middle-age office drone looking to build a rig capable of getting into areas full of adventure and out of any trouble I find.

2000 Pathfinder SE; 2"SF Creation lift

:welcome: