Welcome New Members !

Precise1

Hey Iv had my 95 pathfinder a little over a year now. Man I love it it's static dropped right now on 18 inch Kmc skitch rims. About to get bagged and Toyota front bumper conversion.

Pics!

Hello Everyone!!

I am just a nubie to the whole off road scene but have been a pathfinder loyalist for years. Looking forward to joining the community and eventually being able to contribute with upgrade and mod stories on my own rig!

• Like 1

Good morning everyone! My name is Sunnie & I actually have a 2005 HD FatBoy, however, my elderly neighbor is kind enough to let me drive her 1987 Nissan D21, I even have the spare key so I can use whenever I need to. That's why I'm here, I've already done quite a bit to her little truck: rerouted front turn signals (someone had redirected them down to fog lights) and replaced passenger socket, fixed camper shell latch so the bars would stop hanging out the back like walrus teeth, fixed rear turn signals, reflectors & license plate light. I'll be replacing missing rear tail pipe later today (it fell off last week).and changing the oil & spark plugs. Right now I'm working on the exterior door handles, neither one opens from the outside. I'm sssooo sick of getting in a cold truck, or worse having to climb in camper shell to reach in and open door because I forgot to leave the window down far enough! Thank you in advance for any & all help/advice. I'll post my dilemma in the appropriate forum...

Sunnie

Hands On A Harley Record Holder

100 Hrs 2 Min 30 Sec

hey folks

Finally took the time to register here.New to nissan 4x4,but looking forward to getting into doing some mods soon,and looking to get all your inputs.I e been to other nissan(pathy) site and feel this is the best one. I will be posting some pics soon as the weather warms up

Cheers

J.P.

Hello! new to site. Just bought my first Pathy it´s a 92 Nissan Pathfinder XE 2WD really love it and looking forward to doing some Mods, i don´t know how much i can do to it but would love to get some info. and i´ll be reading the forums to see what i can find.

Hello all just bought my 92 pathy today its my first import 4x4 and she is rough. I hope everyone is ready to have there brains picked clean. Got some big ideas for "black beauty". Look forward to talking with you all!!!

Just found NPORA! I've had my '95 Pathy xe since August. It's got a fresh rebuilt vg30, stock everything, for now. Plan on lifting and building an overlanding rig out of her!

Finally made an account after looking from the shadows for such a long time! Does anyone know how to work the tepatalk app or how to delete posts? I started a topic from that app and it posted it six times!! :scratchhead:

Hello everyone, my name is Mihai, i'm from Eastern Europe, Romania - Bucharest, owning a 1991 Nissan Pathfinder 2.7 TurboDiesel for a bit over 6 months now. I will share more on this vehicle in the specific area for these old machines. Glad to be here!

Hi all, just bought a 2005 Pathfinder T-Spec in the UK. Had it 4 days and loving the ride height and size compared to my coupe! Its taking a beating on the roads with the current storms though.

Hi everyone!!

I'm glad I finally registered to this forum. I'm excited to be able to discuss and trouble shoot my pathfinder with other pathfinder owners/mechanics/and fans.

I've led most of my pathfinder logic and troubleshooting through countless searches through google/youtube/stupid-quick-help-clickbait-websites-that-give-vague-answers, and I'm fed up because who has time for that. The truth is I have a 2002 Pathfinder with over 260,000 (loving) miles and I need this baby to keep running for another several years.

I hope to get as much as much use out of this forum as the forum-creators intended. So thanks for providing a community channel. Much obliged to be here. :D

//David

Hello everyone. I joined yesterday. Was referred by someone over at NicoClub forum. This is my 2nd R50. I had a 2004 SE white before my 2000 SE Ltd black - both 2wd, but I sure miss that 3.5L. I bought mine out of impulse (long story) but picked her up the summer of 2013 with about 150K-ish miles. She was well cared for mechanically. Needed a few items. I dailyed her for about a year, then she became my secondary (dog and home depot) truck. I have started throwing parts at her recently to show her some love again. Making a bit of a camping rig out of her now.

00_path_blackwheels_rack_left.jpg
Edited by bgruhn76
  • Like 1

Hi to everyone. New to this site I've always liked the pathfinders so i traded my 95 Camaro for a 95 Pathfinder le. We have a lot of good places to 4x4 around here , and a lot of off road clubs that get together.

My name is Dave I will post a Picture of my new ride for all to see. And some of my adventures.

I'm a new member to this site. I have had my 96 3.3 4wd pathfinder 2 years now but now my build is getting pretty serious.the plans are 2.5 ton Rockwell's full subframe and roll cage. 14.9X24s. We are trying to keep it low and wide for freestyle. Once all of that is done an ls swap is in her future.

Hi all new friends!

I'm Sebastian, Temuco, Chile and I have a 1993 Nissan Pathfinder SE 4x4,

I love driving my jeep, I fix myself as I am mechanical engineer, this summer change complete clutch kit and several other things.

well I present my vehicle in a wonderful way in my region of Araucania passing between Huerquehue and Villarrica National Parks.

I hope you like it.

bye

Hey all. I just picked up a 1995 xe v6 with a little over 200k on it. I'm excited about getting it dialed in for my son when he turns 16 but a little nervous as well because it is pretty rough. I don't have any history on it but it was so cheap I took the risk. May have to walk away from it but I hope not. I look forward to figuring this thing out and any advice from members I greatly appreciate.

Some issues I noticed right away

-Grinding/thunkin noise at rear wheels when turning tight. cv?

-passenger side sags front and back. torsion bar adjust?

-it has good tires but the wheels don't match, hope to pick up some take offs at some point.

-Sounds like and exhaust leak.

-belt howl when it starts up, goes away soon.

Hi everyone. I'm Tom from PA. Just bought a 2001 SE. So far I'm in love with everything about the vehicle. It's bone stock from the original owner. It had 178k on it when I bought it. My plans in the future are to lift it (2" max) slap some 31s wrapped around some black wagon wheels on it. Do a roof basket and retro a rear spare mount for it. Glad this page exists because I know absolutely nothing about my pathy hahaha. Looking forward to picking everyone's brain and offering when I can.

Hi everyone. I'm Tom from PA. Just bought a 2001 SE. So far I'm in love with everything about the vehicle. It's bone stock from the original owner. It had 178k on it when I bought it. My plans in the future are to lift it (2" max) slap some 31s wrapped around some black wagon wheels on it. Do a roof basket and retro a rear spare mount for it. Glad this page exists because I know absolutely nothing about my pathy hahaha. Looking forward to picking everyone's brain and offering when I can.

Hi Tom. What part of PA do you hail from? There are a few members around here who may be in a position to lend a hand if needed.

hey thanks for adding me!!!

I am truly enjoying this rebuild/transformation.

i grew up around street rods and now I have a different look at

hot rods....i think if you build the vehicle you should

drive it , not for the beauty, but for the most extreme, wicked OFF road conditions.....take that vehicle

to the far corners of the earth and back.

i am ready to go any weekend if there is anyone available in my area....

we have some narly and insane trails out here in the mojave desert.....

drop me an email anytime.

once again thank you all for this site....it gives me proud glory for my

beastly pathfinder!!!

Welcome to NPORA. I'm fairly new just haven't been posting a lot mostly just reading everyone else's posts and threads for insight.

Pathfinders are awesome....4Runners are over rated.....lol

Hello, I just joined (about a month ago, I'm a bit late for the introduction) I'm the owner of a white 1993 Nissan Pathfinder as seen in my profile picture. I don't go outside the city much however I still try to take every chance I get. I look forward to meeting some of you and to help or receive help on various issues.

Hi just got a 93 se 1 owner with 135000 miles spent most of its time on a farm. In great shape but every rubber bit is dry rotted I'll be checking the forums for some tips on replacing them. I've had a few jeeps (ok) a 4runner(not so good) and a Disco (great until you have to by parts $$$$$) Hope the pathfinder works out. I don't do a lot 4 wheeling just like to hike off the beaten path so need something to get me there

Edited by recoyl

• 2 weeks later...

Hello all! My name is Gil and I'm from the SF Bay area (Tracy). I own a 95 Pathfinder LE 4WD and love it to death but I recently ran into an issue that got me totally stumped. I came here to learn more about the WD21's and to get advice from all you experts! Cheers!

hello fellow members, new here, but have been maintaining several pathfinders over the years, currently keeping a 2004 chilkoot on the road, and just getting ready to give it a body refresh... actually looking for somewhere to buy aftermarket, or even stock fender flares.... looking forward to reading, and learning alot from this valuable resource.....

Edited by turbonator