Welcome New Members !

Precise1

Hi all!

Just bought a 2001 Pathfinder for my daughter's 18th Birthday present...she is stoked and is loving it! I know the value of these forums, as I have a 78 Toyota FJ40 and have been a member of ih8mud for many years. Looking forward to getting aquainted with everyone on here and pulling from the wealth of knowledge that I'm sure is available here (when needed). Right now, all is good, it has 90k miles and I am the 3rd owner. Thank you in advance to all the gurus that give of their time and experience to help those of us that need it!

Skip

Got a 91 pathfinder as a gift, auto-trans burned...looking to plant a five speed manual in it...Looks as though some here may have experience. Mountain ranges to the east and west of my humble cabin in the desert. Much to explore.

Welcome aboard. What generation PF do you have? Got pics? We like those on here CheeseNipz. And if you don't know how to post any, ask Asphalt Cowboy, he's got it all figured out lol

Edited by CDN_S4

Just picked up my '03 LE 4x4 yesterday. Has 150k miles but still looks and runs great. Feels like I got myself a lot of truck for $5300!

Glad I've found NPORA and the wealth of information here; always feels good to have a car/truck owned by fellow enthusiasts.

Mine will need new tires before winter - any recommendation on make/model/size?

I'm planning to stay at stock height for now, but this will be my winter/camping/dogs/trails rig, so I'd like to go up in size a bit from stock (245/65R17) and get something a little more aggressive that's still decent on the highway (A/T).

Will 265/65 fit with no rubbing or other issues?

• 2 weeks later...

Hello everyone, I'm Doug. I'm new here.i found out about you because of the video I have on YouTube. "My Nissan pathfinder 4wd off road in the wash". Someone commented and recommended I check this out. I do have a question. What could be wrong with my pathy? The front wheels don't pull when 4wd is engaged at all. I'm not sure if it's the hubs, axles or t case. Front wheels spin freely when selected 4wd. When driving they just don't do anything

Hi, luv my 2004 Chinook Pathfinder. At 232,000 km (141,000 mi) I'm replacing 5sp manual transmission front seal plus clutch as it got oil on it. My burning question is about the flywheel. Seems to me that replacing is the best way to go. Machining is what is like information/experiences about. Apparently there are no new in North America & the Nissan Dealership here in Saskatchewan has to order from Japan. 3 to 5 wks delivery if available. (Sitting with head in hands) I've been told by 2 reputable dealerships that 99% of 2000-2004 Pathfinders are automatics. I've been driving stix for 40 yrs & I'm a girl. Back to the flywheel. Please send replies ASAP, I have to make a decision. Need Info!! Thanks in advance!

• 3 weeks later...

Hi, luv my 2004 Chinook Pathfinder. At 232,000 km (141,000 mi) I'm replacing 5sp manual transmission front seal plus clutch as it got oil on it. My burning question is about the flywheel. Seems to me that replacing is the best way to go. Machining is what is like information/experiences about. Apparently there are no new in North America & the Nissan Dealership here in Saskatchewan has to order from Japan. 3 to 5 wks delivery if available. (Sitting with head in hands) I've been told by 2 reputable dealerships that 99% of 2000-2004 Pathfinders are automatics. I've been driving stix for 40 yrs & I'm a girl. Back to the flywheel. Please send replies ASAP, I have to make a decision. Need Info!! Thanks in advance!

you should be able to get a new (used) transmission from a 2001-2004 xterra should be a direct fit.

• 2 weeks later...

Allright! Been here just about 6 months and took forever to get off my butt and do the meet and greet. After reading most of these I've concluded there are a couple ways to do it. Different styles including; Dating profile, AA meeting and Adopted a pet. So I'm going to do a little of all of the above.

Hello, my name is Francisco, and I own a Pathfinder.

I have not hit the trail in over 90 days. It's getting tough and I miss it everyday.

I see dirt driveways on my way home and I want to pull into them and explore, but I can't for fear of double barrel shotgun.

This is my 2nd, my first was a 92 SE-V6 2-tone Black and Grey. That was a good one.

I enjoy a good technical trail and long desert drives that involve camping under the stars.

Sometimes I like some light muddin. I also enjoy a really good 2 lane country or mountain highway.

My favorite spots are Virgina City, Lake Tahoe, Quincy and Northern Cal.

She's big, red and 158k young. She has big clompy feet and lots of spunk. She's spry and nimble.

She likes the desert, getting dirty and running around in the woods and playing in streams. Also, good ole fashioned rollin in the mud. She's not ready for rivers yet, I need to get her ready for deeper waters.

She still hasn't learned ROLL-OVER and I'm ok with that.

With that silliness out of the way. Good to meet all of you and glad to be here.

Hello, my son recently got his first car! We searched long and hard and found a really nice 1993 Pathfinder SE automatic. It's the dark green with black mud guards and it came with nice alloy wheels and larger tires than stock...but not huge. I think they're 31-33?

Anyway, shortly after bringing it home, it won't start. I've searched all over this forum and others and will not ask for help!

I used to own a 1991 Nissan hardbody for ever. Great trucks and looking forward to passing on the legacy! I'm hoping to get myself this same erra Pathy soon!

Troy (Dad)

Luke (son)

Just wanted to introduce myself. As my screen name says, I'm Scott. I recently just bought an 04 Pathfinder Chinook Edition. Got to admit that I've wanted a Pathfinder long before I could even drive. So this is kind of a dream come true for me. MY g/f drives the truck more than I do as I commute over 100kms 1 way to work but on the weekend I'll take it whenever I can. I'm from the Niagara region in Ontario and work in north Mississauga. Glad to find so many people out there that share the same love of the Pathfinder as I have. Hope to get to know the regulars soon, and who knows maybe meet up for a trail run some times.