Welcome New Members !

Precise1

Hello, I'm from Brazil and I have a Path 93 SE with some modifications completed and others still running, I hope to find a lot of information here and also help friends when you can. Has some Brazilian off road videos on my channel www.youtube.com.br/fabh74 . Bye bye.

hey guys newbi stangkilla here ive been having issues with a weird sounding starter issue. i turns over but has a gawd awful grinding noise. i figure it the starter but thought hey i can ask the boys at the best site for 4x4 pathys. is it the starter or is it something else you have had experience in? i have two pathys both 89 but ones a/t and ones m/t im taking the manual apart cause it has frame damage. so my auto is going to live, i said it will live. pls any help would rule thx guys u do a great job

• 2 weeks later...

Hello Everyone,
I have just joined. I have a 1987 Pathfinder, manual, Z24. Its the same colour as the pic in the OP. When i bought it, it had 307000KM on it, it now has over 308000km on the original engine, which is still going strong. I haven't done any mods to the vehicle since i got it, apart from 4 second hand tyres, oil change/oil filter, take out the spacers(drop height) in drivers seat. It doesn't have appeared to have done any offroad work until i got it. Straight, side paint in awesome condition(now scratched)-roof/bonnet faded. It has a rear LSD, runs 31/10.5/15 tyres and so far i haven't found a lot that has stopped it. It has extractors, and a webber carb on it. It does 500km to a tank at a steady 100km/h

If anyone has any advice, then I would love to hear from them.

Wishing everyone a Very happy Christmas and a Great New year

Hello People I'm new here I have a 1993 SE that I'm told is stock except for the straight pipe exhaust, the 31" Tires and the stereo. I joined this forum to hopefully get some ideas fix my vehicle, and maybe some buddy's to go offloading with

Problems are: constant misfire, bad electrical and complete lack of knowledge about this vehicle

keep reading through the forum, i'm sure some one will have had the same problems. I've learned a bucket full just reading old posts.

the guys on here are great if you have direct questions, good descriptions and pics always help.

welcome!

Hello everyone! New here and just joined the forum. I drive a 1994 Pathfinder XE, everything is stock. But I joined the forum to meet other Pathfinder enthusiasts and learn the ins and outs of repairing this fine machine. :-)

Hi all,

I'm a fairly new Pathfinder owner - had my R50 (2.7 turbo diesel) since about May 2012 and am loving it :) It's completely standard but I'd like to make some off-roading specific mods. I was thinking: tow hooks, suspension lift kit, 31" mud tyres and a snorkel. Any further recommendations or thoughts on gear/brands I should use?

Thanks!

Just bought a 2001 SE V6 4x4 (completely stock). This is my first 4x4. I have done lots of work and mods to my other vehicles - mostly Mustang and Camaro. Looking forwar to learning from you guys and hopefully being able to contribute to the community as well.

First question - I want to put bigger tires (and maybe wheels) on my truck. I am thinking 31's, and I'd like to go as wide as possible. Where can I get, say, 31x10's with wheels to fit the tires and the Pathfinder?

Any suggestions appreciated as this seems to be very different than performance (speed, road grip) tire shopping.

Hello all, I am not a new pathfinder owner but I am new to this site. My truck is basically stock I have removed the side steps and added some "meater" tires in the back. Looking for some new wheel & tire combo's for the future. I am not a hardcore off road junkie but I do take the pathy offroad when I can, I would call myself a weekend warrior if you will. But I do use her to support my active lifestyle via biking/kayaking. I just ordered a Westin light bar for the front and a 4x4parts.com front skid plate.

Here are a couple pictures, I would like to eliminate the rear "sag" I have Rancho RS5000 shocks but I am thinking my coils are losing there firmness.

pathy1.jpg

pathypic_zpsbca54b0a.jpg

offroad.jpg

Edited by mastersryan

Hello, just looking to buy a 2001 - 2003 pathfinder and signed up to look into common problems and learn some more about the model. So the short list currently has MAF sensor, ignition coils, oxygen sensors. Any other things I need to watch out for?

Hi everyone! Just bought a 2006 Pathfinder SE. Found the site when I was searching for what parts to upgrade for off roading. I live in Colorado and plan on doing a lot. I have friends that all have Jeeps and they take on some serious trails. Funds are limited so I am searching for the most bang for the buck so I can do upgrades gradually and still enjoy the trails.

Hey everybody. Found this site while searching for bumpers. First forum type site I've ever joined. I'm on my second Pathfinder first looked just like this one but was 93 instead of 95 and it was a straight, call me lazy but I enjoy a automatic lol. Hope to use this site to improve my everyday driver shes strong so hope to get many more miles out of her.

Hello Brothers!

I'm Jessin From Iloilo City, Philippines. Got my Terrano for almost a year now and did some upgrades. My terrano is now running on 33x11.5x15 Cooper Armortek 3 MT Tires, 3" Body Lift and in the few weeks im gonna do a 3" Suspension Lift by Calmini.

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/802/ayosdito1.jpg/

Hello Brothers!

I'm Jessin From Iloilo City, Philippines. Got my Terrano for almost a year now and did some upgrades. My terrano is now running on 33x11.5x15 Cooper Armortek 3 MT Tires, 3" Body Lift and in the few weeks im gonna do a 3" Suspension Lift by Calmini.

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/802/ayosdito1.jpg/

Nice to see you stuck with Chromium tints all around ;) Nice tank strip too...welcome to the club.

Hey, I am a new member, I have a 1995 Pathfinder XE, 300,000 miles and still rolling. I became its new owner Xmas 2011. It was a Xmas gift from my sister-in-law and family. It is in pretty decent shape for age and miles. Very little rust, frame and floors are solid. Had a little front end damage but I pulled out the bumper (still a little tweeked to left) . Need to replace both headlights since mounts and adjustments screws are broken. It has a pretty heavy oil leak at front of motor, oil blows all over because of fan. Still trying to determine source of leak. I have been fixing minor issues like wiring the after market radio properly and changed out speakers. It has the premium clarion sound system with factory amps still working. I had to trouble shoot the wiring for factory fog lights (which are no longer in bumper) and I now use the factory switch in console for the new driving lights on bumper. I had problem with power locks, which we called VOODOO locks, as you drive the locks would go crazy, had no idea what to do. I narrowed it down to the rear hatch door ajar sensor in lockset. It was warn and saw no way to repair so I unpluged the switch and no more problem. Still working on fixing contacts in steering wheel for horn and cruise control. Also need to repair rear defroster grid on window. I got lucky and found a 4x4 shift boot cover in junkyard (just needed to repair a little rip), the original was dry rotted and shredded, and rubber boot on floor was torn badly. I replaced the rubber boot with rubber sheet I cut to fit and replaced the top boot, looks great now and keeps out sound and heat. She is old but I love her, love the 4wd and alot of room for my tools in rear. She may be with me for a while.

Hello everyone out there I am new to this so sorry if i do something wrong.I have had a pathfinder off and on since 2000 .Have learnt alot about my car and am currently rebuilding my current one.Hoping to learn more