Sorta New

Guest bfillmer

Guest bfillmer

I've posted over at the WD21 forums on 88's site a bit and I've been lurking for a while around here. About time I just came out and said howdy.

I've got a 1990 Pathfinder SE, 2 door 5 speed to boot. She gets upset if you don't call her Isabelle though, so watch that. Nice list of things that need to be done:

http://bfillmer.tadalist.com/lists/public/124497

I'm willing to accept free parts, or if not that, advice.

Bryan

Hey there Bryan, and welcome... Sorry, I don't have any of the parts you need but someone might or keep an eye out when they go to a junkyard. Plenty of advice around here, some of it is even good... ;)

B

Guest bfillmer

It's her elusiveness that tends to keep me from moving on each time that something else breaks. There are grumbles of discontent every once in a while but she's managed to keep me happy somehow.

Yeah, that's John. He owns the cabin up there in Colorado.

Edited by bfillmer

I've been around awhile but ran low on funds and lost interest. Your needs list is a lot like mine. Found what I think to be an '89 in the junkyard. When taking the passenger side mirror for myself, just cut the wire since mine was not power. Plan to go back on the 15th for the roof lights & luggage rack. If I can score you the driver side mirror can I cut wires and let you splice. if you need the the wiring intact back to the power source I may need some instructions on how to remove it correctly.

Will take your list and see what's available and what they will sale it for. I'm expecting it to be cheap. He's a cash only junkyard, so you will probably have to send him a money order. I don't mind pulling the parts for you that is fun to do anyway.

Last weekend he sold me Passenger mirror, rear view mirror, dimmer switch, and antenna for $40.

Guest bfillmer

dagwoodzz, that'd be awesome man! Just let me know what the cost will be to pull and ship it and I'll send you a money order to cover all of it. Just cut the wires, my mirror still works fine, just got black duct tape holding it on for now....

Maybe I should post more wish lists up here? Say, a blonde, maybe 5'2?

Edited by bfillmer

He's already given me a price for the roof stuff I'm expecting him to throw in the mirror for the same price. See Newbie topic about moonroof for the whole story.

Speaking of 5'2 blonde. The rearview mirror had a dog's choke collar on it. thought it looked cool so I left it hanging on the mirror. The guys at work are teasing me about how gay it looks. I knew they have the rainbow already, anyone know of hidden messages about dog choke collars. You never know when your getting ribbed or when they're serious.

bfillmer, go to the top of the web site and see if you have any new messages. Tried to send you some contact information. It was my first time trying the PM feature on the forum. I may have failed miserably.

Plan to go the junkyard Friday after work to check out the Pathy. will take some photo's of whatever i can find on your list.