Can i use EMU Coils just in rear

NastyPathy

Nasty- I rode with just the rear coils for a couple of months untill I saved up for the front. Your pathfinder will be alot higher in the rear then you would thing. It will look like you are going down hill all the time. Plus the coils are rated different so your pathfinder will feel a little funny. It will ride stiff in the rear and soft up front. I would recommend getting both the front and rear coils since you are replacing the front struts anyway. I would do it all at once and I think you would be happier with the feel and look.

I just installed my KYB GR-2 Struts and OME Spring and Shocks yesterday along with a set of 265/70 Dueler AT Revo's and I LOVE it. I gained about 3" in the back and close to 2" up front with this combo over stock. The rear is a bit higher but it doesn't bother me at all. The ride is also alot better, which might mostly be due to the new tires as my old ones were beat but it swallows up holes and bumps alot better and rides alot tighter.

01PATHYSE,

Did you install the stiff springs up front? I only got .5 inch in the front and 2" in the rear, and it really bugs me how it is so uneven. I'm thinking of throwing the 2" springs up front.

dwrounds

You'll have to excuse me for saying things when I don't know anything about Pathfinders yet. I used to run OME coils on my Jeep. After 12 months they sagged nearly an inch! They have a great ride and good flex but maybe I'd try and find some other type of coil. Sorry this is only my experience having them on a Jeep. The shocks were good though!

01PATHYSE,

Did you install the stiff springs up front? I only got .5 inch in the front and 2" in the rear, and it really bugs me how it is so uneven. I'm thinking of throwing the 2" springs up front.

dwrounds

I used the OME medium coils front and back. Remember I also installed a nearly 1.5" taller tire at the same time...

I have a 97 and I just installed the OMEs on the rear. Its nice but the front is much lower and softer. I ordered the front OMEs and should receive them Wednesday. I just went with Monroe gas charged shocks. I got them from Davsport. They were pretty quick on shiping. Called Rocky and they wernt sure when it would @!*% so I went with Davesport

Jason